No announcement yet.

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They sure are calling a lot of holding calls on Dallas. Very rarely on the Colts and I know they have been holding!

Comment

Dallas is getting schooled.

Comment

It's so bad, the radio station I was listening to here at work dropped the game sometime after the half and went back to playing music!!!!

Comment

8-8 coming, keep the robot, sign a poor bus driver to a huge contract.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            Cowboys win this they better send some Christmas gifts to the guys in stripes
            You spoke far too soon. More like the Colts need to send them some gifts.

Comment

Refs have little to do with the arse whipping the Boys are receiving!! Little to no energy and the d-line got handled by the colts' O-line...

Comment

Dang Cowboys......
                At least the Texans made a game of it any only lost by 3 points

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                  Refs have little to do with the arse whipping the Boys are receiving!! Little to no energy and the d-line got handled by the colts' O-line...
                  Na, they may have had something to do with the loss, but not the arse whooping. They got manhandled on both lines of scrimmage and the quarterback play wasn't even close.

Comment

Could have been the worse calls I’ve seen all year. It was equally bad on both sides of the ball. Also one of the worst executed games I’ve seen for the Cowboys in a while

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                      Could have been the worse calls I’ve seen all year. It was equally bad on both sides of the ball. Also one of the worst executed games I’ve seen for the Cowboys in a while
                      Summed up pretty well

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sick of this BS on the refs.

The Colts basically played the Cowboys game plan much better than they did. Wake up.

It's always whining with a loss in N. Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                            Sick of this BS on the refs.

The Colts basically played the Cowboys game plan much better than they did. Wake up.

It's always whining with a loss in N. Dallas.
                            Pretty sure it was S calls both ways and everyone called it along with several other games. So not sure I follow?

Comment

The team was shutout and fans blame it on the refs?

Seriously. 23-ZERO

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                                The team was shutout and fans blame it on the refs?

Seriously. 23-ZERO

Every game at every level.....everybody loses because of the officiating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X