The Crush, what the heck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeerBySchultz View Post
    Fking people just complain about **** that's none of their **** business. Who the f cares if such and such took a shot at 100 yards with a bow,maybe he practices at 130 *** y'all just mind ya **** business what is wrong with people here
    We have a full click out here lol.... is that you lee? ��

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
      Bunch of jealous, butt hurt people complaining about lee like that. He shoots a single pin at super long distances all the time. He gave the back story on the deer, 5 years of history. Almost no visual footage of him in the deer season. He was a sporadic big buck on that farm. He came in, kNew that the trail he was on was as close as he was going to get. The deer was quartering away and he hit him perfect for a quartering away shot. Not to mention the deer scored 201” and was his biggest ever. Lots of experts on here, everyone griping about how poor of a shot he is and unethical the shot was post up your best video of your free range monster bucks and maybe we’ll listen to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yep, I rather watch their shows than the ones that end up shooting a young deer at the end of the hunt so they have some footage. Deer means nothing to those guys other than footage.

Comment

Tiffany better be careful...if it gets cold, she could cut her bow string!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt2006Martin View Post
          With sponsors and TV contracts and obviously all"us" viewers watching his program is what pays the bills !!! You can only show so many 25,30,35,40,45 YD shots without getting the ole seen it before ,,,and I would bet the freaking farm dude shoots mad reps @ this and further ����*♂️Proof is in the pudding , he nailed it !!! Nice freaking shot LEE

I’m way more impressed with someone who can get a deer at almost point blank range than I am with someone who lobs arrows them at those kind of distances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hes shooting a Mathews so hes good at that distance!! [emoji16] Now Hoyt or Bowtech hes gonna have to get closer lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              I’m way more impressed with someone who can get a deer at almost point blank range than I am with someone who lobs arrows them at those kind of distances.

What’s impressive with setting up on a corn pile? I’d take a guy that hunted 30 days straight going after desert sheep with a bow and not picking up a rifle, or a guy that gets his grand slam with a bow...all with a camera over his shoulder. 65 yards isn’t extreme on a 240lb whitetail.

But that’s just me, then again I learned I gut shot an elk that only went 100 yards and died. So I’m probably just wrong here too and getting close with a corn pile/feeders takes massive skill and practice

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                A la verga!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

It's all JUST TV!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                    Whoa lol relax and have a snickers it ain’t worth it
                    Now that's funny right there "Snickers" so far Tiffany is the winner

Comment

Originally posted by DeerBySchultz View Post
                      Fking people just complain about **** that's none of their **** business. Who the f cares if such and such took a shot at 100 yards with a bow,maybe he practices at 130 *** y'all just mind ya **** business what is wrong with people here

[emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by mrddye View Post
                        No Eva Shockey fans?

Yes me! Yes indeed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                          But didn't she let the Rascall Flats guy waller around on her? Or am I thinking about someone else?
                          You believe everything you read on the internet? Glad I am not famous or have to worry about stupid s. I have taken a few long shots .. some have worked some haven’t. To each his own and I cannot imagine caring.

Comment

Comment

Hard to believe that they can pull them back with cams that big

Comment

The Crush, what the heck?

Originally posted by myway View Post
                                You believe everything you read on the internet? Glad I am not famous or have to worry about stupid s. I have taken a few long shots .. some have worked some haven’t. To each his own and I cannot imagine caring.

It’s ok. Calm down. [emoji51]

Last edited by Graysonhogs; 08-14-2018, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X