Babymoon ideas in the US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Babymoon ideas in the US?

Hey everyone, wife and I will be going on a babymoon from September 4-11. She's due in November, so doctor said we gotta stay in the US since she'll be 29 weeks pregnant.

I've seen some pretty amazing stories shared on the GS of some amazing trips... I'm hoping to get some ideas from y'all, keeping in mind some key things. First, she'll want to be comfortable. Last week at 20 weeks, we went on an 8-hour guided fishing trip on T-wok and she about hated me, lol. So standing for long periods is out of the question. Second, this is for her, and she's not the outdoor type. She's not going to want to go fishing or anything like that.

What we are looking for is something relaxing and fun. I thought about a trip up the PCH but she may not want to be in a car the whole time. We also LOVE food - especially bar bq. We once thought about a roadtrip to Nashville, Memphis, St Louis and Kansas City to tour BBQ.

Any other thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Babymoon?

Have you had your gender reveal party yet?

A roadtrip with a preggo wife who will need to potty every 30 minutes will be a good time.

Send her to a day spa for a day let her get pampered. Congrats on the baby but your really overthinking this.

Comment

Babymoon? Come on man.

Comment

Seriously? No one wants to take their wife out before they can't travel for a long time without crying and screaming and organizing and packing and all that other crap?

Comment

I would skip the whatever it is called and save the money to put in a 529!

Comment

WTH is babymoon??

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
              WTH is babymoon??
              It’s what you see when you change a diaper!

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                Seriously? No one wants to take their wife out before they can't travel for a long time without crying and screaming and organizing and packing and all that other crap?
                Is this y'alls first child?

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                  Is this y'alls first child?
                  yeah

Comment

WTH is babymoon??
                    Traveling with a child sucks, so you go before the child arrives. A last trip to enjoy time with your spouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                      I would skip the whatever it is called and save the money to put in a 529!
                      Bingo!

Do the same thing with the $$$ you were gona spend on the "push gift"

Comment

WTH is babymoon??
                        It's a trip you take with your wife who more than likely keeps your sack in her purse.

Comment

I've never heard of this particular occasion but I would let her choose the destination. If you pick wrong it could haunt you for years.

Comment

We just got back from Marco Island Florida and I highly recommend very laid back great food good beaches. We flew into Ft. Lauderdale and did a half day peacock bass trip then drove alligator alley through the glades to the gulf side and stayed at Marco island. If you weren’t going to chase peacock bass you could fly into Naples

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                              Bingo!

Do the same thing with the $$$ you were gona spend on the "push gift"
                              The 529 is already planned out.

Comment

Working...
                              X