No announcement yet.

Brother wanting to rehome his Blue Lacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck to the pup and to your brother! Sounds like he makes poor choices.

Comment

My Blue Lacy has almost as much energy as I do.
      She will however put the hurt on some squirrels when they encroach on HER yard
      Lacys are some of the best IMO. They can go from a catatonic state to a bottle rocket in a nanosecond.
      Attached Files

Comment

Good looking dog. Hope everything works out for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by TKP1991 View Post
          I am interested, I’m in Angleton and have plenty room for him to run. Where is he, is he fixed?
          Thanks,
          Tyler
          Bump this up top, this sounds like a good home for a dog in need. Keep us posted on the outcome please.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
            Bump this up top, this sounds like a good home for a dog in need. Keep us posted on the outcome please.

Thanks for the bump, we’ve got almost 50 acres for him and a large pond at my in-laws if he likes water. Was around Lacys when I was a kid and they always impressed me.

Comment

Thanks for the bump, we’ve got almost 50 acres for him and a large pond at my in-laws if he likes water. Was around Lacys when I was a kid and they always impressed me.
              He is neutered and located in deer park.

Comment

Sounds like an ideal home for him! Let us know if you get him. Bump for a good breed

Comment

Originally posted by popo1984 View Post
                  He is neutered and located in deer park.
                  And so close for delivery, considering other potentials in this massive state.

Deer Park to Angleton is a fairly short distance. No long range plans or express needed.

Comment

Any update? Looking for good news for the pup!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                      Any update? Looking for good news for the pup!!!
                      Spoke with the brother yesterday but have not been able to schedule a pick up so far, still hopeful though.
                      Thanks,
                      Tyler

Comment

Working...
                      X