Making everything match.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making everything match.

I typically don't go out of my way to make stuff match. I wear mixed camo. I usually just don't care.

But, ever since I ordered my greanleaf Black Widow PCH, I have had this weird urge to have stuff match. It started with the quiver. I had been toying with the right fletchings.

But this latest one signals going beyond normal for me. I finally ordered a custom armguard from thunderhorn to match. I went out and bought red bungee to put that little bit of red.

Anybody else got this problem with not caring about matching everything in regular life, but caring when it comes to your bow/accessories?

You need help.

Comment

Stay away from those widders.

Comment

Yep, next thing will be a matching dress and shoes! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Comment

Bro I think it may be time to relax a little. Could just be a Widow thing. Besides it would be hard for me to match the exotic woods in my bow. I would look like a tanned zebra trying to figure that out. LOL
          Attached Files

Comment

It's just the widow estrus thing taking hold.
            You'll adjust after a while.

Rick

Comment

Whats unnatural about matching ??? Looks darn nice to me. Should make for good conversation with your wife LOL

Comment

Looking good my friend.

Comment

Nice

Comment

I'd say it's a widow because I never had that problem until I brought my first widow. lol

Comment

Tough crowd! :-)

Don't reckon they'd razz you if they didn't love you, though.

Match 'em up, if it makes you happy. Boots, belt, and a good custom hat are pricy, but the logical next steps...

All good looking stuff. And we're all a little crazy in our own ways, I reckon.

Heck, I wear short pants in freezing weather!

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                        Bro I think it may be time to relax a little. Could just be a Widow thing. Besides it would be hard for me to match the exotic woods in my bow. I would look like a tanned zebra trying to figure that out. LOL
                        Your bow matches that brindle hide pretty well

Comment

Looking good Scott! Just need a new hip quiver... Also I have some woodies that should match that bow well lol serious what are the specs, if they match I'll ship them your way.

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by moreammo View Post
                            Looking good Scott! Just need a new hip quiver... Also I have some woodies that should match that bow well lol serious what are the specs, if they match I'll ship them your way.

Jon
                            I actually wondered how to get green shafted arrows at one point a couple months back. 48#@27"

Now if I could convince Saunders to have different color tab layers... oh you know, in green, black, and red...

Comment

Need to pick up some Nuge Green Zebra Striped arrows.

Comment

Working...
                              X