Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shady Rays

Comment

Whatever is less than $10 at Walmart. I’m too careless with sunglasses to buy good ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I've got some $5-$10 pairs from wal mart and they work good but the only thing I don't like is I feel like there's no air circulation around my eyes like my oakleys..

Comment

Mama has some peppers. They’re pretty nice for the money. Got em at rei

Comment

Just wear the Costa’s. Put a strap on if you are worried about them.

Comment

Of all the things to worry about! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by bk913 View Post
                man Situations like that are what costas are meant for. First time I put a pair on at the beach I could see each of the 3 sandbars it was awesome. A good tight pair of croakies for $10 at academy should be all you need.

PM sent - didn't want to high jack OP's thread

Comment

Originally posted by ArcherAG 93 View Post
                  Got smacked by a wave and lost a pair. Learned an expensive lesson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  very same thing happened to me, with my custom laser engraved Polarized Oakley's, in C.C on summer,,, lesson learned

Comment

Originally posted by ArcherAG 93 View Post
                    Got smacked by a wave and lost a pair. Learned an expensive lesson.

Cables or croakies, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by bk913 View Post
                      man Situations like that are what costas are meant for. First time I put a pair on at the beach I could see each of the 3 sandbars it was awesome. A good tight pair of croakies for $10 at academy should be all you need.
                      Although not what the OP wanted to hear, I agree with the above. Why buy a nice pair of polarized costas to just leave in the truck. On the water is where they shine. Get some good croakies or similar and zip them down!

Honestly, there are cheaper and more comfortable sunglass options for driving if that's what you primarily want to use them for.

Comment

Thanks for all the expert opinions

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
                          Although not what the OP wanted to hear, I agree with the above. Why buy a nice pair of polarized costas to just leave in the truck. On the water is where they shine. Get some good croakies or similar and zip them down!

Honestly, there are cheaper and more comfortable sunglass options for driving if that's what you primarily want to use them for.

I wear Costas on duty each and every day. I don’t buy them to “leave in the truck.” If I was going fishing, it wouldn’t be a big deal. However I will be in the water with my kids playing in the waves, etc. I keep Cablez on mine now, but as I mentioned I’ve lost a pair in the Gulf already while using them and I don’t want to make that mistake again.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                            Cables or croakies, dude.

That’s what I use, dude. They don’t help a lot when you are getting tossed around in the waves playing with your kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              Of all the things to worry about! LOL!

It’s only $200, why worry? Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                                SK is all I’ve ever wore. $20 a pair and last me at least a year. Just bought $20 Magellan’s and like them a tad better.

Comment

Working...
                                X