Javilina Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Javilina Hunt

Leaving tomorrow night for my first Javi hunt. Gonna try to stick one with my Great Plains recurve. Should be fun!

good luck, post the story.

Comment

Good luck!!!!!!!

Javis are very impressive when they are madd and POPPING those TEETH together!!

Comment

good luck. where are you headed?

Comment

or if you have a bunch of them run just in front of you after someone shoots one, that can get hairy! Or if you get three little ones come in right behind you and about knock you down when they get spooked. Would not of been as bad if I would of knew they was there to begin with. I didn't kill one on my past trip but I seen lots of them and got close too! Good luck and get as close to them as you possible can. Those critters can jump your string in a heart beat. I also found that you do not hear them until they bolt, and they can bolt fast. Good luck and try to have a blast!
          Chris Kiefner

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

We are going to Laredo. To a ranch right next to the Callaghan. Trying to think of the name! lol Thanks, for the well wishes. WIll give a write up on it when I get back.

Comment

Originally posted by Graybow View Post
                We are going to Laredo. To a ranch right next to the Callaghan. Trying to think of the name! lol Thanks, for the well wishes. WIll give a write up on it when I get back.

Was it the Mediola?Just west of Callahan?

Comment

Yes, the Mediola. Have you been there Cuz?

Comment

Working...
                  X