Academy deal Easton Axis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Academy deal Easton Axis

I bought a half dozen Easton axis carbon infused arrows today for $29.88. Are these things any good I bought them to hog hunt with.
    Last edited by Arrow Slinger88; 05-04-2012, 09:26 PM.

sounds good to me...

Comment

dang. sounds like a good price to me. and i will be traveling by one tomorrow

Comment

Yea I believe they had easton epics and Beaman bone collector edition for the same price too.

Comment

That's a great price we sell carbon axis for 134.99 a dozen.

Comment

Yea I just realized what I typed it was a half dozen for 29.88 and I bought two boxes my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow Slinger88 View Post
              Yea I just realized what I typed it was a half dozen for 29.88 and I bought two boxes my bad.
              Thats still a good price

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow Slinger88 View Post
                I bought a half dozen Easton axis carbon infused arrows today for $29.88. Are these things any good I bought them to hog hunt with.
                They're a good arrow you got a steal.....they are great for any animal. I have about 4 doz now b/c of the sale...

Comment

Originally posted by 1FowlHnTR View Post
                  They're a good arrow you got a steal.....they are great for any animal. I have about 4 doz now b/c of the sale...
                  Yea I'm going back tomorrow to get some more. I want to cut them down a lil do you know where I can find some new inserts?

Comment

Yes, good deal. Academy stores in DFW have been selling them on clearance for the past several weeks. I'm a CE man myself, but heck, I can shoot hogs all day long with these Axis and not be too upset if they run off with my arrow.

Comment

Great arrow and great price if you pay anything less than $40 a 1/2 doz

Comment

Good deal

Comment

I have been shooting them for years. They are great arrows. They shoot flatter and hit harder . But Easton is going to stop making them, they have a new and better one coming out. We all know how new and better works out. BAD !

Comment

I just have to ask and I do not mean to bash, but when you folks buy arrows that are on sale and are an excellent buy, are they the arrows you need to be shooting or you just by them because they are on sale? What I mean is, you have never shot this brand of arrows before, but because they are on sale you get them. Do they match the arrow spine that you are currently shooting or the arrow spine that is matched to your set up. Just wondering.

Comment

I got 2 boxes of 6 yesterday for $19.88 each.....

Comment

Working...
                              X