Clear All

Mathews. Mathews. Mathews.

Comment

Originally posted by Solocam84 View Post
      Mathews. Mathews. Mathews.
      Hehe . BowTech, Diamond, Hoyt.. they all somethin to look at
      Attached Files

Comment

Shoot them all. Find a good proshop, not a Big Box store. Loyalty in bows is crazy, every year it flips flops who puts out the best stuff. I switched from Mathews to Bowtech last year, in another two years when I get another new bow I might be shooting a PSE.

Comment

Don't do it! Stick to eating and sleeping...it's much cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo View Post
            Don't do it! Stick to eating and sleeping...it's much cheaper
            what he said. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Dxt jr View Post
              How would you go about trying some different ones? Will Bass Pro let you shoot a couple on their range, or borrow from a friend...
              You need to drive to the bow shop in Alvarado.

Alvarado Archery
              6748 County Road 604
              Alvarado, TX 76009-8656
              Phone(817) 790-0599

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
                Hehe . BowTech, Diamond, Hoyt.. they all somethin to look at
                Mathews haters just want to be different. Dont be jealous.

Comment

Diamond Razor Edge

Comment

Come on out to Timber Ridge and shoot a New Breed also and compare before u lay down the money. Not many people have had a chance to shoot them. Not many people know who they are. But they dont spend alot on ads. They let the bow speak for itself. Not bashing any bows Its just better to look at all options before cashing out..

Comment

Diamond Razor Edge

Comment

I have only been shooting for a month now. go shoot every bow that you can get your hands on, do not get caught up in the HYPE "IE" WHAT EVERYONE ELSE SAYS. If money is a none issue that is great that opens up so many more options if money is an issue Make sure and Try the Bowtech Assassin, Im just saying. If you are in dallas there are alot of bow shops just a few minutes away CCR, Rednekboodaoutdoor, Alvardeo Pawn and Archery, Cabeleas, BassPro Shop, Just make sure you get measured right and pull a good weight for you not what your dad or buddy is pulling or shooting. And enjoy it!

Comment

Shoot as many as you can, your bow will find you

Comment

Hoyts are heavy, PSE 's are fast, mathews are smooth, Blowtechs are fast, and there are about 5-6 other brands that are all equal in speed , smoothness and style. Shoot as many as you can and BUY what is most comfortable for YOU> Afterall, YOU ARE THE ONE THAT WILL BE SHOOTING IT.

Comment

I will agree with everyone here when they tell you to find a bow that you think is comfortable. I have shot a PSE excursion (Gander Mtn special) for about 8 years. Love the bow but I picked up a Quest Rev, shot it, and immediately bought it. Now I have g5's Prime shift. G5 is not real big down here in Tejas yet but do some research on them and then go shoot one of their bows. Just throwing this in b/c I haven't seen any mention of their bows yet. Good luck finding the right fit for you.

Comment

I like mathews

Comment

Working...
                                X