Thompson Temple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thompson Temple

Well I might be doing something right, instead of my son wanting a birthday party or presents he asked me and mom (mostly mom) if he could shoot a ram instead. After being accused of putting the thought in his head I told her I had nothing to do with it my wife finally told him he could go. So on May 30th we will head to Thompson Temple to give them a try seems like they have quite a few rams at all kinds of budgets, and if he can get on one Friday or Saturday I might have to fling an arrow too. Has anyone stayed at the camp house if so is it OK or is it better to get a hotel. Any info would be helpful. Thanks
    Last edited by jbarr; 03-09-2015, 05:49 PM. Reason: missed a word

You sir, are an inspiration to new fathers everywhere. Hope my boys follow in his footsteps. Good luck to him

Comment

It's very rustic, more like camping with bunk beds. You'll be fine just staying there. Thompson is a great guy and goes above and beyond with the kids. Hope you have a great trip!

Comment

Thanks Outback for input. Really looking forward to it.

Comment

He will take good care of you'll. Your son will enjoy it. My daughter **** her first ram there

Comment

I'll give you a good report after this weekend's hunt.

Comment

Working...
            X