Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Son of Chris LeDoux

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V8zeLme4AyU"]By My Side - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RLAdfvdeT_Q"]Ned Ledoux - Brother Highway (trucking cattle) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Sounds just like his daddy! Good stuff

Comment

Chris Ledoux pulled my rigging at the National Highschool Finals in 1993. He was playing the show/dance after the performances that night. He was behind the chutes hanging out prior to and I had a chute fighting sumbitch and he jumped up and helped me out. That night he was leading into his song bareback jack , and recognized all of us that made the short round, and said " those kids in Texas know what I'm talking about."
        Last edited by BrandonA; 08-19-2018, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Man that gave me a chill, sounds just like his dad.

I'll be keeping an eye out for him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds a lot like dad and the style is the same. I ran across his dad in the Mint Bar in Sheridan, Wyoming back in 1985. He and an old timer were picking in the back corner during mid-afternoon. They invited me to play a little with them. Lots of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
              Sounds a lot like dad and the style is the same. I ran across his dad in the Mint Bar in Sheridan, Wyoming back in 1985. He and an old timer were picking in the back corner during mid-afternoon. They invited me to play a little with them. Lots of fun.
              Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              Chris Ledoux pulled my rigging at the National Highschool Finals in 1993. He was playing the show/dance after the performances that night. He was behind the chutes hanging out prior to and I had a chute fighting sumbitch and he jumped up and helped me out. That night he was leading into his song bareback jack , and recognized all of us that made the short round, and said " those kids in Texas know what I'm talking about.
              Cool stories. Would like to have met him away from the public scenes. Just getting a chance to hear him share the highs and lows of life would’ve been so awesome if he was the type to do that.

Comment

Wow. Sounds just like Chris. Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                  Cool stories. Would like to have met him away from the public scenes. Just getting a chance to hear him share the highs and lows of life would’ve been so awesome if he was the type to do that.
                  It was very cool. Rewind to me getting there. I got knocked out after the whistle in the 2nd round at the Texas Highschool Finals. I probably shouldn't of gotten on in the short round next night but did. Won second in round and Reserve State Champion. (Don't remember any of it) get to Nationals and get knocked out in first round.. Blacked my eye, bloody lip and nose. Second round get on ( Chris pulling my rigging) and after the whistle horse fell and I hung up and drug for a bit. When I got back to chutes Chris said that's what Champions are made of. Ended up as Res National Champion.. Great memory

Comment

Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great sound. Speaking of child musical prodigies, lucas nelson has some great talent as well.

Comment

Gotta put one of Chris’s video’s up too.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eWR7ILg75D4&list=RDeWR7ILg75D4&start_radio =1"]Chris LeDoux - Tougher Than The Rest - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I never got to meet Him.But back during my junior
                          Rodeo days we drove my Dad nuts cause that's all we wanted to listen to.
                          I bet he was happy when we got a drivers license.
                          Great memories

Comment

Very underated singer... Too many have forgotten him, and that Garth opened FOR HIM.

I'm talking to the cowboy, in the Coupe DeVille

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                              Very underated singer... Too many have forgotten him, and that Garth opened FOR HIM.

I'm talking to the cowboy, in the Coupe DeVille
                              Hold tight with a leather fist

Comment

Working...
                              X