Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2017 - 12th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Open (Registration Form)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys...please let me know if you are going to play so I can add you to the team list on the other thread. So far, our attendance is looking pretty weak. If this is going to be the case, I need to make a different arrangement with the course and Flips.

Let's get this going!

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
      This local would like the HH to be Friday.at Twin Peaks, since I know how to get there.
      Hope to be in Ft. Worth by Thursday sometime. Timing will be based on getting to Bergeron's Cajun Meats in Shreveport while they are open.

Friday I'll try to get up and drive somewhere. Maybe due West or up towards the s&w. Y'all Texans can get a little full of yourselves at times but if you drive West on 820 and look SW as you get to the airbase, WOW! Kinda wish our people had headed that way and said I'm going to stop here and raise cattle.
      It's beautiful country. Then get by Fossil Creek for a practice round and some fine tuning. Then Twin Peaks.

Saturday. Go out shoot 63 and collect the hardware. I may have a putting contest if Mary approves and donate a prize, to be determined after I see who wins.
      Paul, there is a Bergerons about a mile or less off of I-10 on this side of the bridge at Baton Rouge if it helps. Not sure what route you are going

Comment

When is the last day for registration.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
          Paul, there is a Bergerons about a mile or less off of I-10 on this side of the bridge at Baton Rouge if it helps. Not sure what route you are going
          Thanks for the location but I'll be going I-20 all the way into Ft Worth. When I come to the TBH Golf in Houston stopping at this one will be on my list. Grab a partner and come on up to the golf tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by Brotherbill View Post
            When is the last day for registration.

May 24th if you want golf shirt. June 1st if not.

Comment

Checking with my partner will know soon:

Comment

******The course has asked that we start at 1:30 instead of 2. So mark your calendars for 30 minutes earlier

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                  ******The course has asked that we start at 1:30 instead of 2. So mark your calendars for 30 minutes earlier
                  Even better!

Comment

Would my partner need to be a TBHer?

Comment

Originally posted by BigDraw View Post
                      Would my partner need to be a TBHer?
                      Nope! We welcome anyone!

Comment

I don't own a checkbook, are there other forms of payment?

I've got a couple of teams to register.

Sorry if this was asked before...

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson View Post
                          I don't own a checkbook, are there other forms of payment?

I've got a couple of teams to register.

Sorry if this was asked before...
                          Sending a pm...we can work it out.

Comment

Just got my registration dropped in the mail. Team "One Shot Killers" will be returning this year.
                            Hopefully it's not too late to still get a shirt?
                            Maybe I'll get another Bison cooler!

Comment

I have tried to do this before when I was a lot younger and thought I could play. A friend had one just like this he had from a pro on the Hogan staff. Just like this with a big ole face, no bulge or roll and the huge reminder in the grip. Never knew until now it was a metal coat hanger!
                              I don't remember ever being able to turn it over but I could sure hit a Titleist K2A dead right

If you’ve ever wondered how today’s professional golfers would fare with trying to hit Ben Hogan’s legendarily difficult to hit clubs, you’re in luck. Writing for Golf Digest, Curt Sampson details some pre-Dean & DeLuca Invitational shenanigans. A number of pros took swings with the great Mr. Hogan’s legendarily open-faced driver on the range at […]

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	24497599
                              Last edited by 18ncs; 05-29-2017, 04:13 PM.

Comment

I may have to pull out my copy of Five Lessons.

In the world of books devoted to the great Ben Hogan, a few stand above the rest. James Dodson’s Ben Hogan: An American Life, Curt Sampson’s Hogan, Jody Vasquez’s Afternoons with Mr. Hogan, and Kris Tschetter’s Mr. Hogan: The Man I Knew all fit together to form the most complete portrait of the often misunderstood […]

Comment

Working...
                                X