Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marceco View Post
    The arguing continues from people who assume everything when in reality only know what they are allowed to know . Do you really believe anybody on TBH , except for the one or two who said they worked in Tech Security - maybe even for The Government , has an idea of The Reality of what The Truth IS ? Seriously ? Today's Media and The Internet make The National Enquire see credible . . .
    LoL
    Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
      That is all we have been trying to say. It is a possibility. Nobody knows all the facts. There is some evidence that russia tried to pull some funny stuff for trump. Trump has a man crush on putin. All this needs to be looked into further....unless you give a free pass for anything related to trump. Just say it and move along.
      So look into a possibility? How deep should they look into the well known facts about the Clintons? They would never have time to get to Trump.

Where were you and why weren't you screaming for everyone to look into Hillary on the 80 illegal things she did? I can't even imagine being you and trying to compare Trump to Hillary...Wow is all I have on that.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        So look into a possibility? How deep should they look into the well known facts about the Clintons? They would never have time to get to Trump.

Where were you and why weren't you screaming for everyone to look into Hillary on the 80 illegal things she did? I can't even imagine being you and trying to compare Trump to Hillary...Wow is all I have on that.
        So you are saying that we should not look into the possibility of trump's russian ties? He fawns all over putin and seems to have a strange fascination. His campaign manager worked for the russians and our cia said russia helped to aid trump's campaign efforts. None of this concerns you?

Not sure why you keep bringing up hillary. We all think hillary is an evil witch. I don't spend a lot of time patting the backs of people who feel the same toward this issue. It is a known fact.

And I have not tried to compare trump to hillary. I compared many on this thread to hypocrites.....because they don't hold their candidate to the same standard as others.

Comment

There's that possibility word again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            There's that possibility word again.
            There is also the possibility that some of you hypocrites will answer a direct question. Although that possibility is very small.

Comment

So liberals are mad that only their candidate was proven to be a lying cheater? They are not refuting what was leaked, a little fact the liberal media fails to mention.
              And we are to believe the FBI that russia did this. The same FBI that refused to charge hillary with a crime after acknowledging she broke the law on numerous occasions?
              In investigating the computer hacking the FBI said they asked the democratic national committee for access to their server to find information on the hacker. The DNC refused to cooperate. I wonder what else the DNC was worried about to refuse to cooperate?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

By the way, I'm guessing ya'll were A-OK with Obama trying to interfere in Israel's Prime Minister election to try and get Netanyahu's opponent elected and Netanyahu defeated?

I wasn't. At all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  I think I remember asking you last night. Tell me more of Trumps ties to Russia. I'm all ears!
                  Which part of "I'm not doing your research for you" was hard to understand?

Anyone who sincerely wants to know about Trump's ties to Russia can have reams of reading material at hand within 15 seconds with a very simple search on Google. I've done it. You can too. But I'm not doing it for you.

Comment

Yawn!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't understand Big Dan! How can Russia influence me to vote for anybody? Hillary influenced me to vote against her!

Comment

Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

Gotcha. We should bend over and take it from Russia and not get worked up. Not this guy. Maybe you do that in commie liberal Austin. But not where I'm from. 'Mercia!!

I'm not from Austin smart guy. I will never live in Austin. I live in Williamson County. As conservative a county as you'll find in the state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Last edited by Roscoe; 01-08-2017, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                          I'm not from Austin smart guy. I will never live in Austin. I live in Williamson County. As conservative a county as you'll find in the state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          If you say so Rush Limbaugh. But in less than 30 minutes you and Leslie could be sipping lattes in your rhinestone g-strings on the steps of the capital building. That is too close to Austin for me

Comment

If you say so Rush Limbaugh. But in less than 30 minutes you and Leslie could be sipping lattes in your rhinestone g-strings on the steps of the capital building. That is too close to Austin for me
                            Leslie is dead

Comment

Whatever tough guy. Maybe name calling gets you going. Big mouths are the funnnest to shut firmly. I never said Russia got Trump elected. Just can't stand all the hypocrites making excuses of how it's somehow ok to have Russia leaking out emails of the candidate of their choosing
                              Speaking of hypocrites! What was that about name calling?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                                Joshua, with all due respect, you are wrong once again. In fact you have been wrong on everything going all the way back to the Republican primaries....EVERY SINGLE TIME. There will have to be a day that you need to sit down and have a long talk with yourself. I'm hoping that is soon my friend.

Say it with me now, GO TRUMP!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                                The rest of this thread is just plain stupid and pointless but this gem above is spot on

Comment

Working...
                                X