Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
    Lmao! :d

BTC Just formed the Duck of Death... it's all over.
    [ATTACH]888947[/ATTACH]
    That was freakin hilarious.

Comment

Can anyone vouch for “cashing out” of crypto? Coinbase seems the only gate in or out of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fireman1594 View Post
        Can anyone vouch for “cashing out” of crypto? Coinbase seems the only gate in or out of this?

All alt coins can be converted back to bitcoin which can be turned into USD.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
          All alt coins can be converted back to bitcoin which can be turned into USD.

I know this, I was wondering if anyone has actually done it, all the way back to their bank account, and is Coinbase the only alternative.

Comment

I know this, I was wondering if anyone has actually done it, all the way back to their bank account, and is Coinbase the only alternative.

Hypothetical, what happens when Feds shut down coin base for insider trading?
            I think this is fun, have made some pretend money at it, lol. Just wondering.

Comment

Yes and no. Gemini

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
                Yes and no. Gemini

Thanks

Comment

I have pulled all my initial investments back. It was back to my Chase acct in second.

1.Sold Ripple for Btc on Bittrex.
                  2. Moved btc to gdax
                  3. Moved btc from gdax to CB.
                  4. Sold btc on cb for fiat ($)
                  5. Transfer $ back to linked bank acct on CB.

I didn't add up fees because I don't care. I made good in 10 days and still have a nice chunk in Bittrex to play with.

Comment

My plan is linking my PayPal account, I think I read the funds move faster.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

This has been going though my mind. Almost need to test run the exit strategy it seems so it doesn’t take 4 days like a lot of other “new” things around here. Lol.

Having a solid, proven plan in place seems logical to me.

I started on CB, so thinking I’ll end there as well...somehow.

This is the reason I’m trying to keep things simplified as far as not having alt coins scattered out across multiple exchanges.

Skinny
                      Last edited by Skinny; 12-21-2017, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                        This has been going though my mind. Almost need to test run the exit strategy it seems so it doesn’t take 4 days like a lot of other “new” things around here. Lol.

Having a solid, proven plan in place seems logical to me.

I started on CB, so thinking I’ll end there as well...somehow.

This is the reason I’m trying to keep things simplified as far as not having alt coins scattered out across multiple exchanges.

Skinny
                        I did a test run earlier today with no issues. My fear is what shotgunwilly eluded to earlier. When the time comes & we're all looking for the exit at the same time, I think gdax/coinbase is going to shat the bed.

Comment

Ripple is blowing up.

Comment

I think I'm going to name it, Ripple Ranch [emoji848]

Comment

***!!!! I walk away to grill some pork and Ripple has shot off even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                                I have pulled all my initial investments back. It was back to my Chase acct in second.

1.Sold Ripple for Btc on Bittrex.
                                2. Moved btc to gdax
                                3. Moved btc from gdax to CB.
                                4. Sold btc on cb for fiat ($)
                                5. Transfer $ back to linked bank acct on CB.

I didn't add up fees because I don't care. I made good in 10 days and still have a nice chunk in Bittrex to play with.
                                Same here but with other currencies. Once it gets to BTC on GDAX then from CB to my bank account was no problem.

The way things seem to work it will take about a week to get it done..

Comment

Working...
                                X