No announcement yet.

help me disconnect from cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody having issues with add-ons not working? I've got the recent update but can't get anything to work. I heard a bunch of add-ons got canned and rennamed. I tried Exodus, Phoenix, Salts and Primewire with no luck. If this is true, anybody know new add-ons to try for movies?

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
      Anybody having issues with add-ons not working? I've got the recent update but can't get anything to work. I heard a bunch of add-ons got canned and rennamed. I tried Exodus, Phoenix, Salts and Primewire with no luck. If this is true, anybody know new add-ons to try for movies?

Which version of kodi are you running ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
        Which version of kodi are you running ?

It's the newest version. I just updated a few weeks ago and began having problems about a week ago

Comment

It's the newest version. I just updated a few weeks ago and began having problems about a week ago

Auto update is probably on for the add ons . Most aren't going away, some one will take them over and you will just have to reload them from a different source. Some may change their names. Get on reddit addonsforkodi and you can find the new sources and some replacements.

Comment

Specto is still working for me.

Comment

Hey Wes...is your build no longer supporting 16.1 Jarvis?

The search function doesn't seem to be working for me today.

Comment

Hey Wes...is your build no longer supporting 16.1 Jarvis?

The search function doesn't seem to be working for me today.

Comment

Well...it looks like it's not just your build. None of the kodi apps will let me do a search. All are running on 16.1 Jarvis

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                    Well...it looks like it's not just your build. None of the kodi apps will let me do a search. All are running on 16.1 Jarvis
                    have not tried it on 16.1 but this is replacing exodus.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                      have not tried it on 16.1 but this is replacing exodus.
                      http://howtomediacenter.com/en/how-t...um-kodi-addon/
                      I went ahead and just updated to Krypton 17.3

Just have to get over the learning curve.

Comment

Dang it!!!

Is Exodus down? I can't seem to get it reinstalled on my firestick. I just upgraded my other two and had no problems. Arrrggghhhh...!!!!

Did I mention that I hate upgrading for this reason.

Comment

Rut row!!!!

TVAddons, one of the most popular libraries around the world for add-ons on Kodi has shut down without warning. The library has been involved in a legal battle with a US broadcast provider, Dish Networks.

Comment

Yah I figured it was just a matter of time. I've been having lots of issues with mine in the last week or so. It says stream unavailable for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                              Dang it!!!

Is Exodus down? I can't seem to get it reinstalled on my firestick. I just upgraded my other two and had no problems. Arrrggghhhh...!!!!

Did I mention that I hate upgrading for this reason.
                              I dont have a specific link but Exodus isnt down. TVaddons is down. There are other repositories out there to download exodus. Just search youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                                I dont have a specific link but Exodus isnt down. TVaddons is down. There are other repositories out there to download exodus. Just search youtube.
                                Good to know. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X