Stop measuring your value.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop measuring your value.

Stop measuring your value and your worth by what other people say, because your destiny is not determined by the opinion of man but by the WORD of GOD. Amen!!

You are correct sir.

Comment

It’s easy to fall to the worldly measuring scale. I’m guilty at times. Thanks for the reminder

Comment

Thank you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Excellent advice.

Comment

Amen, brother!

Comment

Amen! Thanks Bro Bill

Comment

Thanks brother bill!

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
                  It’s easy to fall to the worldly measuring scale. I’m guilty at times. Thanks for the reminder
                  Have a blessed day man

Comment

well said

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
                      Stop measuring your value and your worth by what other people say, because your destiny is not determined by the opinion of man but by the WORD of GOD. Amen!!
                      I raise my kids on this Truth! Thank you for posting!

Comment

Yep!!!!! Well said!!

Comment

Amen to that!!!!!

Comment

That hits home a little bit from what I saw on TBH tonight. It was a thread about Pat Tillman. His impact was pretty big.

But even if you put it in conventional terms, doing the unconventional thing had a huge impact on this world. He turned down a big NFL contract to join the Army. Think the contract was worth like 7 million. The video I watched online says they have awarded like 14 million in scholarships through his foundation. That is just putting a number on it, obviously the impact goes far beyond that.

As you say, the bottom line is try to find what God has called you to do, and do it. Put your trust in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
                              That hits home a little bit from what I saw on TBH tonight. It was a thread about Pat Tillman. His impact was pretty big.

But even if you put it in conventional terms, doing the unconventional thing had a huge impact on this world. He turned down a big NFL contract to join the Army. Think the contract was worth like 7 million. The video I watched online says they have awarded like 14 million in scholarships through his foundation. That is just putting a number on it, obviously the impact goes far beyond that.

As you say, the bottom line is try to find what God has called you to do, and do it. Put your trust in him.
                              Amen

Comment

Working...
                              X