Boy did I scew up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy did I scew up!

Last night about 12:30, I woke up with a cramp in my calf. Now for as long as I can remember I've been taking a drink of pickle juice to get rid of cramps. Don't know what is in it, but it will get rid of a cramp really quick. So here I go hobbling in a half asleep stuper into the kitchen. Open the fridge and grab the pickle jar. Or so I thought. I grabbed the jalapeno's! My inerds still feel like they are on fire!
    Last edited by Goldeneagle; 11-30-2016, 06:45 AM.

Might want to get some Tucks!!! LOL

Comment

That'll wake you up pretty quick

Comment

Oops
        Better drink some milk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I understand how that can happen having the same problem!
          Bet ya look closer next time
          It only hurts for a little while

Good luck
          Ron

Comment

But did it get rid of the cramp? Even if so, not sure it would be worth it.

Comment

Come on, ice cream!

Comment

Lol I am sorry. But your unfortunate adventure did just make me crack up.

Comment

Originally posted by hntndawg View Post
                  But did it get rid of the cramp? Even if so, not sure it would be worth it.
                  Oh it got rid of the cramp, but I paid the price on this one.
                  Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                  Come on, ice cream!
                  We don't keep ice cream at home.

Does anyone actually know what is in pickle juice that gets rid of cramps?

Comment

If you eat runny eggs 1-2x per week your cramping problem will be gone

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
                      Lol I am sorry. But your unfortunate adventure did just make me crack up.
                      I usually don't post a lot of things that happen to me, but I could give Webstertroy a run for his money.

Comment

Sodium

Comment

Just one swallow of juice, or several? I get calf cramps all the time. Takes days for the muscle to un-knot most times. I've been looking for solutions, and I have several jars in the fridge....

All the best,
                          Glenn

Comment

potassium

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                              Oh it got rid of the cramp, but I paid the price on this one.

We don't keep ice cream at home.

Does anyone actually know what is in pickle juice that gets rid of cramps?
                              Vinegar, water and copious amounts of sodium. The vinegar/water makes the salt more absorbable into your blood strea, which allows you to retain more fluid, thusly easing cramps.

I suggest to prevent any further mishaps, go to academy sports and find the prepackaged pickle juice in single serving units, like the 5 hour energy bottles. It can be found in the supplement area(where all the weight
                              lifting equipment is).

I usually carry one or two of these with me when I go on longer bike rides in the summer, and even sometimes mix one into my water bottle.

Your stomach will calm down today, but the real adventure will be when the flame thrower hits you tomorrow!! Good luck, and hope for a splash back!

Comment

Working...
                              X