No announcement yet.

Camp Bullis 2018 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you to the scum bag OBL. (Sarcastic thank you)
    He flipped the script on everyone, and everything, especially the military bases.
    It was a much user friendly and fun place to hunt back then! Those who were around prior know what I'm talking about.
    Any member even DOD civilians could sponsor civilians back then. Lot more area open for hunting as well.
    Last edited by Jimbo47; 10-08-2018, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Club Med!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo47 View Post
        Club Med!

Thats insulting as hell given the main requirements to the “club” being a soldier, child of a soldier, or spouse of a soldier.

Last edited by Johnny44; 10-08-2018, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Some aoudad photos actually from bullis...

Comment

Club Med....Inside joke, but if it offends then I apologize. I served in 2 tours in Vietnam so I know the sacrifice more than most!

Comment

My ONLY two objectives by posting is to poke a little fun at a few good guys who need to take life a little more light heartedly and to discourage those eligible for OUR “club” to stop posting our (military base) laundry.

I personally don’t think we should post ANYTHING concerning our “Club” Opportunities around the country.
              Last edited by Johnny44; 10-09-2018, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Any luck lately?

Comment

It’s been a great year, unfortunately my spot up in 2B has does running either super early or late at night. I’ve been there all season and passed on the same 5 bucks every time. Very little hog presence which surprises me but I’m just going to put in again next year and hope to get the same spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob G View Post
                    It’s been a great year, unfortunately my spot up in 2B has does running either super early or late at night. I’ve been there all season and passed on the same 5 bucks every time. Very little hog presence which surprises me but I’m just going to put in again next year and hope to get the same spot.
                    Same story down in 10. Tons of bucks. 1 doe all season, very late at night.

Comment

I wish they would have set a quota of one or two Hogs as a requirement for a buck instead of the doe quota.

Comment

Working...
                      X