Bucees not carrying Rtic any more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
    You do realize that all of these high-end coolers are made in China right? Lol.
    Our very own sponser Bison Coolers are made here in the US. But yes there are a lot of companies that have them made in China. Yeti and RTIC are in that category.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Sweeet!!! Stripes is giving away Pelicans free with a tank of gas and The Works car wash purchase....
      Dam....I could use one of their tacos right now too!

Comment

Originally posted by slabnabbin View Post
        The Sugarland store has soft side 30's with the Bucees logo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I have one of these.

Comment

I have a Yukon 70 bought a Bucees four years ago. Made in Texas and bad*****. I plan to buy more. Glad to see they are selling an American made product.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            No....not Pelican and Igloo is made right here in Texas!
            And Igloo is some A#1 junk too..
            I recently bought one of their "new" 120 qt coolers with the fancy metal latches and hinges and I honestly think a suitcase would hold ice longer. And the cooler is white too..
            Last edited by PondPopper; 12-22-2018, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              I recently bought one of their "new" 120 qt coolers with the fancy metal latches and hinges and I honestly think a suitcase would hold ice longer. And the cooler is white too..
              It’s all relative. Igloos are definitely good beater coolers.

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post

It’s all relative. Igloos are definitely good beater coolers.
                True

Comment

Originally posted by Pacman View Post
                  I spoke with a manager at bucees. Said product had too many defects and customers were complaining. To many returns.
                  Buy Yeti.

Comment

First world problems, lol.

Comment

I would put The Yukon series by igloo up against any cooler out there

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        You didn't buy the Yukon. Surely you didn't think stainless hardware would make it last longer......or did ya?

Comment

I have a 20 quart igloo sportsman cooler and love it. Plastic handle broke after two years and they sent me out a new one no questions asked.

People having issues with rtic must be why their products are highly discounted right now

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
                            I have a 20 quart igloo sportsman cooler and love it. Plastic handle broke after two years and they sent me out a new one no questions asked.

People having issues with rtic must be why their products are highly discounted right now
                            I like discounts

Comment

I just had a yeti given to me. When I load it with ice and drinks, that sucker is heavy !!
                              But keeps ice forever.

BP

Comment

Originally posted by bignick612 View Post
                                Not me personally but a friends RTIC soft cooler separated at a seam on the lid after two months. When they tried to contact RTIC about it they never got a response.
                                I have that problem on mine. I bought two on the Houston Rodeo deal last year. Contacted RTIC and they said there was no warranty on special promotions. Last RTIC thing I will ever buy. On the up side I do have a 20QT hard side cooler that is ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X