No announcement yet.

The Mason giant. Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, what an awesome deer! The character in those bases, congratulations!!

Comment

Thanks for taking us along for the ride in your recap. Congrats on an awesome buck.

Comment

Fantastic buck and congrats. Amazing how many inches you can gain with the extras. Definitely a 150+ frame, and then throw in the 14"s of extras. You have a nice taxidermy bill ahead of you:-)

Comment

amazing buck! congrats

Comment

Congrats awesome buck!

Comment

Great deer. Congrats.

-john

Comment

what an awesome weekend.........congrats on another great deer..........

Comment

Congrats - 2 great bucks!!

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                    2 Phenomenal deer. Not a bad weekend of hunting amigo. Probably wont shoot 2 deer like in the same weekend for the rest of your life. Congratulations !!!!
                    For those asking yes this is a low fence place and I hear ya man 296 inches in one weekend will never happen for me again.

Comment

Congrats on 2 GREAT bucks & 2 GREAT Taxi bills...

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                        Outstanding. Man you Hd a great weeken. Glad the Blinds helped. You can get away with problem winds. I do exactly what you did. One window and ozonics pointed out window.
                        Thanks for a well built product Mitch. Friday morning was it’s first test with a horrible wind. After I had 6 deer in front of me that morning I knew I was golden. Then to kill two mature deer out of it and had both within 20 yards proved it even further. You can beat the wind out of a krivoman.

Comment

Well done!!! Very nice buck. I love seeing what bucks do from year to year. Cool story and thanks for posting it.

Big congrats on one heck of a bow kill.

Comment

Congrats on harvesting two very nice bucks. Good job on the trigger restraint.

Comment

Awesome buck sir, congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper87 View Post
                                He did. He had 19 scorable points. Would have had 20 if he didn’t break that off. He had it Thursday morning
                                I could see the fresh break. Bummer. Have the taxi put it back on.

Comment

Working...
                                X