Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taylor lake playa lake wma ???

Any info on these places ? We were drawn for youth waterfowl
    Says Ducks , geese, dove and quail are all legal .... we don't have much experience with duck hunting but would like to bag a goose or too
    And help would be great

It's gonna be a long drive from fortworth so hoping we can get some info

Thanks

No body ??

Comment

Man I was hoping For some info guess no body has been drawn for it before

Comment

I would call the area and see how it looks for ducks. I was up there once and we didn't shoot many ducks because the ponds had been frozen the week before our hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by bigchiefj View Post
          I would call the area and see how it looks for ducks. I was up there once and we didn't shoot many ducks because the ponds had been frozen the week before our hunt.
          I talked to him he said they are full of water and pleanty of ducks and geese but our hunts not for a few weeks

Comment

I'm pretty sure they only draw maybe 6 groups a year. So you'll probably have a hard time finding people that have been there. I've been putting in for a while with no luck.

Comment

Do you have decoys and waders and everything else to hunt? I'm heading up there to hunt this weekend, but not at Taylor Lakes, but won't be far. It's probably cheaper to go on a guided hunt than to drive there with no experience and kill nothing.

Comment

Working...
              X