Hogs anybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hogs anybody?

With the end of white tail season coming to a close soon, I was wonderin if anybody has seen any porkers runnin around. I likes to hunt porkers after deer season is over! I've heard navarro mills is overrun with em, never been there don't know.

I shot a 150lb sow a DC nat forest 2 weeks ago and a buddy shot a 200lb boar last sunday morning

Comment

grapevine is covered in them

Comment

Cool, I'm startin to look for some post season action. I haven't had much of a chance to go deer huntin this season, gotta go somekinda huntin.

Comment

thers a sh** load of them at granger from what I saw last week on the draw hunt.

Comment

Lewusville has them.

Comment

I just got my pig hunting permit back for Somerville and can't wait. I am just as excited if not more about shooting the old porkers.

Comment

Originally posted by boss bowman View Post
                thers a sh** load of them at granger from what I saw last week on the draw hunt.

where abouts were you

Comment

ditto boss bowman

Granger. Pick a parking lot and walk into the brush. Be ready and keep walking.

Comment

What about Ray roberts anyone know any good places to start scouting there or even LBJ I am looking for something around Denton close to home I wanna be able to setup my trail cam and try to get some scouting.

Comment

Wonder if they'll still be around for Granger Ranger Xtreme Hunt? Love to make pigs squeal and fall down.

Comment

Working...
                      X