• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasWickedOne View Post
    It is suppose to be " One " not "On"

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Yote View Post
      I will defiantly let you know!!! What do I need?
      email me and I will give you my telephone number.

skylar@swfa.com

Need to call J Powell the GW and find out what restrictions there are for bowhunting pigs out there.

Comment

We have run trotlines on Waxahachie Creek end and have seen a few at night while checking lines

Comment

A couple of my friends walked the south east end of the lake and didn't see anything.

Comment

I have hunted that lake for three years . I have taken 13 with bow . They are there just got to work for them

Comment

what time of day do you see them?

Comment

Please let me know as well have yet to get blood on an arrow and I live in Venus very close to there what do you need to Bow hunt there. Thank you , not looking for spoon-feed info links will work, any info.
                JC

Comment

Ok talked to game warden he said he believes it is only Sept 29- March 31 but told me to get ahold of the core of engineers and they could tell me they are closed at 4 so will call on monday to confirm but he did say yes they bow hunt hogs at the north end of lake!

Comment

JC-

That's right, the North side is the only spot for hunting. That were I do a lot of local Duck hunting. Right down the street from my house.

Comment

Hey there T W O, where is a good area up there to check out..

Comment

Originally posted by jcstarken View Post
                        Hey there T W O, where is a good area up there to check out..

You have to come in on Waxahachie Creek. Enter where the Red Box is.
                        Where the Blue is, where I run into them when going to the duck blind(Red Circle)

One morning, I was walking and ran into a huge herd, I almost messed myself, because they surprised me, I'm sure I scared a couple though. Probably why they started running off. But it woke and warmed me up too.

Comment

That's a good place to start

Comment

I tried to do it on my phone but google wouldnt cooperate.

Comment

I know where that road is for sure.

Comment

i know this is an old thread but I was there yesterday and saw a herd of 15-20 hogs. over half of them were big too, but they were on the farm land west of the RR tracks. off getzender rd. entrance.

Comment

Working...
                                X