Rating the Hard Coolers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
    I have 3 Colman coolers for almost 20 yrs...and they still are in good shape and HOLD ICE for a couple days! Imagine that!! The new coolers are good also, but I don't need to keep up with the Jones.
    Well put ! I have an RTIC for water bottles in my truck, but only because I have a camper shell and it gets pretty hot under there in the summer. It's small enough that I can set it in and out with no trouble, but for hauling quartered deer I go cheap. I don't drink beer, so no need to keep ice for days.

Comment

I don't own one but I was impressed with the otterbox cooler I saw at Best Buy.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        Best out there IMO. I have Yeti and RTIC as well, the KODI is way better.
        I had to return my Kodi...it would sweat on the front & assume there was void in the mold??

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          I had to return my Kodi...it would sweat on the front & assume there was void in the mold??
          Buzz Kill!

Comment

Only one I have is a Kodi. I really like it but it is a heavy son of a gun

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

Must be. Ive only had 2 but both perfection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Gold View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Top of the line!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                  I've got one of their 75ish quart models.
                  It does what I need it to and so far stays in the bed of my truck without walking off because I left the Igloo stickers on it- no craigslist resale I guess- fine by me .
                  Originally posted by Gherkin05 View Post
                  I have an Igloo Yukon 70. Made in Katy, TX and is an excellent five day cooler.
                  BTW, this is my roto-molded cooler. I was selling something on here and a fella offered it up for trade and I figured I'd give it a try.

Have had that thing for a few years now, serval deer/hogs/camp food, etc. Love the handles and it does awesome on ice retention. The only draw back is the handles themselves. They do take up extra room since they are molded in; but sure does make it easy and comfortable to move around when it is loaded with ice and deer meat.

I love the no skid pads on the bottom, no need to tie it down in the truck, it won't slide around. The textured top is awesome for standing on, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                    Shocked to see some reviews saying theirs are stamped made in the USA. Would never have believed that. Going to Walmart today so maybe will check them out.
                    the made is the USA is subject to guidelines so don't take that to mean its 100% made here. You have to dig deeper to see how much is made here and if it bothers you that some of it is not.

Introduction Basic Information About Made In USA Claims The Standard For Unqualified Made In USA Claims Qualified Claims Comparative Claims The FTC and The Customs Service Other Statutes What To Do About Violations Introduction The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is charged with preventing

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                      I bought an engle 123 off their website because it was the only one that fit the height/width I needed. I like it better than any of the yetis I own, will buy from them again in the future.
                      I bought the same one off EBay for $270 delivered. Holds ice great but despite having 3 latches my lid is beginning to warp on one corner.

Comment

Working...
                      X