A few Deer Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few Deer Pics

I went out this weekend to check camera's, patch my fence and add a water tank. Yes it seems silly having the most rain in months right now but my feeder is 800-1000 yards from quality water.

This is the first time to check the camera's since moving the protein feeder away from the corn feeder. They followed the protein with movement at the corn slinger cut way down.

I typically see little activity at the corn slinger this time of year with nearly 90 acres of corn planted. They'll be in the corn field for about two to three weeks after it's cut. They'll then continue to hit the field in the evenings through the fall as long as we get these little rains that keeps new plant growth coming up.

I'll be at the edge of the pipeline and the corn field that you can see in the background in a tripod come October.
    Attached Files

Nice bucks.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
            Looking good.
            x2

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Looking at some more pics, I believe this to be a deer that I watched last year which never shed its velvet.

The first pick is from last year and the next two are from this year. I have pics of this deer throughout the year in velvet.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Good looking deer I really like the pic with the fawns and black bellied tree ducks

Comment

Working...
                    X