No announcement yet.

bowtech carbon overdrive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to acheive the ibo speeds you would have to shoot an arrow that is unsafe and not suited for hunting. just my thur opinion.

Comment

ive got the 360, and love it

Comment

From my understanding most IBO speeds are done at or over 80# draw weight. I think the ATA speeds are a little more accurate, it is done at 70# no matter what. I am no expert this is what I have been told and read. I think ATA numbers are more consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazing Grace View Post
          From my understanding most IBO speeds are done at or over 80# draw weight. I think the ATA speeds are a little more accurate, it is done at 70# no matter what. I am no expert this is what I have been told and read. I think ATA numbers are more consistent.
          Ibo is done at 30 in draw. 70 lb and a 350 gn arrow. It has never been 80.

The old amo method was at 60 lb at 30 draw and a 540 gn arrow. This was a much better look at what a bow does.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
            Rpm 360= awesome

Carbon overdrive = least favorite bowtech of all time
            guessing you've never had an Air Raid. LOL

Comment

There are very few companies that will actually achieve IBO. Do not use this as a basis for measurement. Just go shoot them and test for yourself which one is faster. As far as shoot ability, the rpm is much better than the cbo. But, I still say you shouldn't limit yourself to one brand. Try em all

Comment

Originally posted by hogdaddy View Post
                guessing you've never had an Air Raid. LOL
                lol, that was a jewel as well made from left over parts

Comment

Working...
                X