No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried some called blue lacy and it's been my go to ever since.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BuckChaser45 View Post
        I tried some called blue lacy and it's been my go to ever since.
        Picked up a bottle of Blue Lacy tonight. Not bad! It reminds me of Pendleton, but with more bite and less rich. A squeeze of lemon and some ice made it quite tasty.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post

On sale at Specs tonight, but will be a regular in my house from now on. Great stuff!
          Great stuff right there. I keep bouncing between Willett and Eagle Rare when I can find them.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJake View Post
            Picked up a bottle of Blue Lacy tonight. Not bad! It reminds me of Pendleton, but with more bite and less rich. A squeeze of lemon and some ice made it quite tasty.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
            Yeah I really enjoy it in a whiskey sour.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Gently slid down from the wagon tonight but today I took 2 separate orders that will account for 40% of my company's revenue this year. Have to raise a glass and a prayer.

Three fingers of Four Roses small batch on cold whiskey stones. This has replaced Woodford for me in the lower top shelf / upper second shelf category.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]792422[/ATTACH]

Found this limited release comes in barrel proof 132.5. Nice taste smooth going down, delayed burn that last for 1.5 - 2 minutes.

Comment

I may need to break open the Jameson cask mates I have. I haven’t had good whiskey in a while

Comment

not sure if its been posted but have really been liking jack daniels single barrel lately

Comment

Wife supprised me with this today. Dang good stuff and now I have a way to make 6 oz of it portable.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Slow-n-steady View Post
                        Wife supprised me with this today. Dang good stuff and now I have a way to make 6 oz of it portable.
                        Willett is hard to find around my local stores, but I was able to find a bottle down on South Padre. It made the trek back to the hill country!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelaggie View Post
                          [ATTACH]792422[/ATTACH]

Found this limited release comes in barrel proof 132.5. Nice taste smooth going down, delayed burn that last for 1.5 - 2 minutes.
                          With those higher proofs, I like to let them breathe for a few minutes in the glass. Helps soften the burn. That advice came from Fred Noe, himself when talking about their Booker's.

Comment

Favorite to date.

Comment

My selection for this weekend at the ranch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Where did you find the balcones?

Comment

Working...
                                X