No announcement yet.

Winter Olympic’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Women's bobsled team just got beat out for gold by Germany on the last run of the event. Fractions of a second separated them.

Comment

What's the difference between downhill and slolem? Do they ski uphill?

And why not on 1 ski? ��

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
        What's the difference between downhill and slolem? Do they ski uphill?

And why not on 1 ski? ��

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
          US Women's bobsled team just got beat out for gold by Germany on the last run of the event. Fractions of a second separated them.
          Saw that. Man that sucked, I thought USA had it.

Women’s hockey tonight in the gold medal game, I’ll be watching

Comment

Winter Olympic’s

It's been an entertaining night. That French dude crashed his crotch right on the edge of the half pipe and had to leave on a stretcher. Then they interviewed Lindsey Leno Vonn and made me pour another whiskey[emoji57]
            Last edited by TexaRican; 02-21-2018, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Women hockey takes gold after a 6 shot shoot-out. It was awesome!

Comment

Winter Olympic’s

Originally posted by Ironman View Post

That USA shootout scoring deke was incredible. Canada goalie still looking for her girl jock after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  The goalie for the US, Maddie Rooney, was only 7 months old the last time the US won gold!!

Glad to see they were able to pull it off!

Comment

I’m enjoying the short track sprints tonight. The South Koreans - both women and men - are stone cold killers in this event. They just hang back early then turn it on and blow past everybody

Comment

I was wondering if anybody was watching. The TV ratings have been pretty much dismal overall. I know summer Olympics are much more popular but I expected it to be a little bit more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                        I’m enjoying the short track sprints tonight. The South Koreans - both women and men - are stone cold killers in this event. They just hang back early then turn it on and blow past everybody
                        They all ended up in the boards!!! And this ain't hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                          They all ended up in the boards!!! And this ain't hockey
                          I spoke to soon, they both crashed out in the final

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            I spoke to soon, they both crashed out in the final
                            They were sneaky in all the prelims. Hang back until the end and go wide from 4th to 1st in a heartbeat!

Comment

Shortrack and snowboarding are my favorite events. Enjoyed tonight except the lack of Americans.

Those Asian area countries sure can fly in those skates

Comment

This team alpine skiing event is good stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X