Public Land Clean UP Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public Land Clean UP Day

The Texas chapter of Backcountry Hunters and Anglers is Hosting a Public land clean up day around the state on Saturday Sept 22nd. BHA is providing lunch and all the supplies you need to help clean up. We are cleaning up main parking lots and other places out of the woods. This is to minimize pressure the weekend before season starts!!

If your interested please PM and RSVP to which location you will be at so we have an accurate count for food and drinks.

Canyon Lake
    Meeting location- 125 Mabel Jones Dr Canyon Lake Tx 78133

Sam Houston
    Meeting Location- FM 1375 RD W New Weaverly Tx 77358

Granger Lake
    Meeting Location-3100 Granger Dam Rd Granger Tx 76530

Tawakoni WMA
    Meeting Location-Pawnee Inlet

LBJ Grasslands-
    Meeting Location TBD

We also have pint nights at the Filson store Austin and Plano. Free beer and we will also have door prizes. The Filson Plano event will have Marc Smith AKA Muley Slayer speak to us about Mule deer

Any Questions please feel free to call Abe Bullman 214-476-1086

Posted with permission from ADMIN.

Going to try and make the LBJ clean up and really looking forward to the event in Plano.

Comment

BHA stepping up again.

Comment

Never been to either. May be able to check this out

Comment

I might be up for the LBJ event, let me know where the HQ would be.

You looking at an all-day affair (have 1 game camera I need to get out of the woods), and I would assume teams split-up covering several areas?

Comment

You looking at an all-day affair (have 1 game camera I need to get out of the woods), and I would assume teams split-up covering several areas?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich1201 View Post
              Going to try and make the LBJ clean up and really looking forward to the event in Plano.
              Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post

The LBJ projects will be at Black Creek Lake from 8am-2pm on Saturday 9/22. TX BHA will provide lunch from Leeper Creek BBQ as well.

You can find more information (and please RSVP!) at these links:

Backcountry Hunters & Anglers is the voice for our wild public lands, waters and wildlife.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetDown View Post
                The LBJ projects will be at Black Creek Lake from 8am-2pm on Saturday 9/22. TX BHA will provide lunch from Leeper Creek BBQ as well.

You can find more information (and please RSVP!) at these links:

Backcountry Hunters & Anglers is the voice for our wild public lands, waters and wildlife.

https://www.facebook.com/events/673730109668332/
                Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Public Land Clean UP Day

Dang it, I can’t make it as I have daddy duties to attend to that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm headed out to the canyon lake cleanup.

Comment

I just sent in my RSVP for the LBJ cleanup. I'll get in early and get a camera out of the woods prior to next weeks orange army and then see you all at the campground.

Anything special I can bring, tools, etc?

Comment

I think you should just be able to show up!! @Razorback01

Comment

Clean up

Originally posted by PublicLandFreaks View Post
                          I think you should just be able to show up!! @Razorback01
                          That is what I got out of the FB and website. However, I'm one of the crowd that always tries to envision the "well, if we only had x, y, or z. Just my nature.

Comment

Rainsuits, 90% chance we will be wet, good side is 60's to 70's in temp.

Comment

Dang can't make it because I spent all my gas money on the tpwd $3.00 lottery drawings.

Comment

Working...
                              X