Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 01-31-2018, 12:05 PM   #251
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtp View Post
I would like to steal this with your permission and credit given.
No permission or credit necessary sir. Just some rambling thoughts of someone who wants to MAGA. . Use as you please.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2018, 12:06 PM   #252
Playa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
Why, the ACLU of course. They claim the word being used by him is "divisive" and "exclusionary" .

Plus some POS congressman got up and walked out when the USA chant started.

They are Anti-Trump, but eve more so, Anti-American
Yeah I saw it with a google search, but I couldnít find it reported but by one source so Iím a bit skeptical
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2018, 12:11 PM   #253
lovemylegacy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: SETx,La,Il,Ks,Mo

The best thing he said in the whole speech was, support to other countries(money), if they are enemies and wish this country harm, then do not send them money.

One other thing, I have never heard a President say he loves us as much as Trump does. Im beginning to like this guy.
lovemylegacy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2018, 12:18 PM   #254
M16
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Colorado, LaSalle, McCulloch,Menard Counties

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamntxhunter View Post
Reading this thread it's funny how people don't like Donald Trump tweets. They think that if he would converse in a friendlier way that he could somehow bring them over to his way of thinking. Well if you look at the elections he won a lot of Democratic states, states that voted Democrat for the last 30 years. What is winning people over is getting out there and fighting back and not taking crap from the Democrats. In fact the giving it back as good as he is getting it from the Democrats tells people he is playing to win and he IS getting the job done. You don't like his language you don't like his tactics that's fine but you can't deny that it is producing results that are good for America.
By the way those that didn't vote really don't have any place to gripe imo.
You had a chance to cast your vote and you chose to be silent instead.
Taking it to the Democrats and being in your face so to speak is a winning formula.
The very fact that Trump is in office proves that.
Anyone can point out the negatives about Trump but there are a hell of a lot more positives than negatives.
I thought the speech was great and I am so thankful it was him up there to give that speech instead of Hillary.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
Agreed. I am amazed at all the McCain republicans on here. They simply donít have the guts to win. Spineless tactics donít win.
M16 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2018, 12:19 PM   #255
lovemylegacy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Guys i was anti-Trump during the primaries. I was not so nice to a lot of you on here that supported him from that point and I apologize for that. The general election for me was a "he's better than the alternative" line of thinking. From his acceptance speech forward, I was proven to be wrong. He was and is the right man for the job. Last nights speech was fantastic. It is an incredible feeling to have a POTUS that actually speaks to the people he was elected to represent, and not at them. If you can honestly listen to last nights speech as an American and say you didn't care for it, you should probably move somewhere else.

Say what you want about him being rude, crass, whatever, the man has been working to do what he said he would. All the while having poo and obstacles flung at him from every single direction. Don't get distracted by the media and people on this forum who try and deflect with pettiness (heck some are already trying to derail this thread). Keep an eye on the big picture.
And if I remember right, all for free.
Old 01-31-2018, 12:23 PM   #256
lovemylegacy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
Oh so true Candace
Old 01-31-2018, 12:32 PM   #257
lovemylegacy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldRiverRat View Post
If it werenít for twitter trump probably wouldnít have been elected, you may not like it but itís his only method to talk to the people and expose things because we donít have a real media.
Itís the way of the future and you can bet every president from now on will use social media, they are learning first hand from someone that is brilliant with it.
I donít use Twitter nor Facebook nor any other social media, I donít like it but it is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Bingo! Ding ding ding, we have a winner! The very reason he uses Twitter. The left handed media will not publish his accomplishments
Old 01-31-2018, 12:38 PM   #258
lovemylegacy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
Americans are dreamers too
Dude! Americans are the original dreamers
Old 01-31-2018, 12:42 PM   #259
lovemylegacy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buff View Post
The cop that adopted the baby .... wow how could them dems not clap for them .
That made me tear up
Yep, that was good
Old 01-31-2018, 01:23 PM   #260
Bazo
Ten Point

Hunt In: Where I can

Quote:
Why, the ACLU of course. They claim the word being used by him is "divisive" and "exclusionary" .

Plus some POS congressman got up and walked out when the USA chant started.

They are Anti-Trump, but eve more so, Anti-American
That was Luis Gutierrez, from Chicago of course.
Bazo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2018, 01:29 PM   #261
JonBoy
Ten Point

Hunt In: Mason, TX; Doss, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemylegacy View Post
Dude! Americans are the original dreamers
In more ways than we care to remember.

Name:  13prs3.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  77.0 KB
JonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2018, 01:33 PM   #262
Chew
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Leon County

In regards to tweeting...the country has changed, technology has changed, politics has changed...why wouldn't the presidency change as well?

The media clowns were counting on the solemn silence that GW and others displayed while being torn apart.

FORNICATE THEM AND THE FREE RANGE NATURAL GRASS FED HUMANELY TRAINED EQUINES THAT THEY RODE IN ON!!!!

When you stop reporting the facts and you go out of your way to undermine the strength and security and secrets of our nation, you are an ENEMY OF THE STATE.

Opinion pieces, blogs, podcasts are the forum for subjective opinions.

The publicly consumed news should report Mother *&*&*& facts!

If i were president I would talk directly to the people on a regular basis. Not a big showy press conference. Just me telling my bosses (citizens) what I've done that week to protect them and promote their prosperity.

I would treat the biased media like a man that was trying to come between me and my wife. As president, the country is like your wife and the current media is trying to cause a divorce. Run their asses out of the house and whoop their asses ever chance you get.
Chew is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2018, 01:40 PM   #263
Ironman
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chew View Post
In regards to tweeting...the country has changed, technology has changed, politics has changed...why wouldn't the presidency change as well?

The media clowns were counting on the solemn silence that GW and others displayed while being torn apart.

FORNICATE THEM AND THE FREE RANGE NATURAL GRASS FED HUMANELY TRAINED EQUINES THAT THEY RODE IN ON!!!!

When you stop reporting the facts and you go out of your way to undermine the strength and security and secrets of our nation, you are an ENEMY OF THE STATE.

If i were president I would talk directly to the people on a regular basis. Not a big showy press conference. Just me telling my bosses (citizens) what I've done that week to protect them and promote their prosperity.

I would treat the biased media like a man that was trying to come between me and my wife. As president, the country is like your wife and the current media is trying to cause a divorce. Run their asses out of the house and whoop their asses ever chance you get.
That's what I'm talking about!!
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2018, 01:41 PM   #264
JFISHER
Pope & Young

Hunt In: BWD

Quote:

all this ^^

Last edited by JFISHER; 01-31-2018 at 01:45 PM.
JFISHER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2018, 01:42 PM   #265
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBoy View Post

Attachment 894691
Oh that is so cute...

SMDH...
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2018, 01:42 PM   #266
JonBoy
Ten Point

Quote:

We have only ourselves to blame for this. In our Capitalistic-driven country, money is made with every link click, website hit and soundbite played. Just look to the top banner of this web age if you want proof. We the People have created this market by demanding instant information at our fingertips so they give it to us...whether it's accurate or not. We will continue to support this practice as long as we are not doing our due diligence in researching & vetting the news that we like, share & re-tweet. The media knows this, politicians know this, and MAGA...err MEGA corporations know this.
Old 01-31-2018, 01:43 PM   #267
JFISHER
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazo View Post
That was Luis Gutierrez, from Chicago of course.
He was triggered.

again...

Name:  LUIS-GUTIERREZ-facebook.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  63.4 KB
Old 01-31-2018, 01:43 PM   #268
JonBoy
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
Oh that is so cute...

SMDH...
I do my best
Old 01-31-2018, 01:45 PM   #269
Ironman
Pope & Young

Quote:
I do my best
At trolling? I completely agree!
Old 01-31-2018, 01:46 PM   #270
DUKFVR
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba,TX

Quote:

100% Right!
Best and MOST truest thing I have read today!
You Nailed it Bobby!
DUKFVR is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2018, 01:49 PM   #271
BrandonA
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County

Quote:

You are a wise man Chew
BrandonA is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2018, 01:49 PM   #272
JonBoy
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
At trolling? I completely agree!
It's only trolling if there are fish willing to bite. I can't help if it hits close to home.
Old 01-31-2018, 01:50 PM   #273
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx

Quote:

Attachment 894691
And your point is?
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2018, 01:51 PM   #274
Ironman
Pope & Young

Quote:
It's only trolling if there are fish willing to bite. I can't help if it hits close to home.
So you obviously don't fish either.
Old 01-31-2018, 01:55 PM   #275
JonBoy
Ten Point

Quote:
And your point is?
The point was to reinforce lovemylegacy's assertion that Americans WERE the original DREAMers. We are all (or at least the vast majority of us) children of immigrants who found themselves in this country either by their own free will or at the will of someone else. That happened at the expense of a people who were here long before we were. I was presenting a different perspective...which I know from my nearly 10 years on this site can be cause for the torches & pitchforks to come out. I took my chances.

Last edited by JonBoy; 01-31-2018 at 01:58 PM.
Old 01-31-2018, 02:33 PM   #276
Man
Pope & Young

Quote:
I was presenting a different perspective...which I know from my nearly 10 years on this site can be cause for the torches & pitchforks to come out. I took my chances.
Do you not think the members on this forum are aware of their American history? Your post served no purpose other than a attempt to bring a patriotic feeling/response down a notch. Signature trademark in any liberal.
Old 01-31-2018, 02:35 PM   #277
Playa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman

Quote:
The point was to reinforce lovemylegacy's assertion that Americans WERE the original DREAMers. We are all (or at least the vast majority of us) children of immigrants who found themselves in this country either by their own free will or at the will of someone else. That happened at the expense of a people who were here long before we were. I was presenting a different perspective...which I know from my nearly 10 years on this site can be cause for the torches & pitchforks to come out. I took my chances.
No pitchforks out here, if anything it substantiates the notion of strong immigration laws and wall. There are lessons to be learned, invaders from foreign lands intend to establish their own society, always.

Oh and introduce smallpox
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2018, 02:51 PM   #278
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

Quote:
So explain. Were the original dreamers wrong for moving here? Are you saying those coming here now illegally are wrong or that they have the right to move here because our relatives did at some point?
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2018, 03:08 PM   #279
Dale Moser
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Young Cty

Quote:

There were people here before them as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2018, 03:35 PM   #280
JonBoy
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
So explain. Were the original dreamers wrong for moving here? Are you saying those coming here now illegally are wrong or that they have the right to move here because our relatives did at some point?
Wrong or right depends on who's eyes you're looking through. In the case of those who came here willfully, they took the opportunity they thought would better their lives & chance for survival & success. I don't think they could care less as to the ramifications to those who were already here. The native Americans who were here fought against the immigrants as they felt it was wrong and that their way of life was being threatened & overtaken...a very similar sentiment shared by those who oppose DACA today.
Old 01-31-2018, 03:41 PM   #281
JonBoy
Ten Point

Quote:
Your post served no purpose other than a attempt to bring a patriotic feeling/response down a notch. Signature trademark in any liberal.
I wholeheartedly disagree. The intent of my OP was simply to lend a different perspective to what we view Americans to be (historically that is)...not to be unpatriotic. I guess anything left of far-right is still left...even if it's actually somewhere in the middle.

Last edited by JonBoy; 01-31-2018 at 03:44 PM.
Old 01-31-2018, 03:51 PM   #282
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Wrong or right depends on who's eyes you're looking through. In the case of those who came here willfully, they took the opportunity they thought would better their lives & chance for survival & success. I don't think they could care less as to the ramifications to those who were already here. The native Americans who were here fought against the immigrants as they felt it was wrong and that their way of life was being threatened & overtaken...a very similar sentiment shared by those who oppose DACA today.
So who's right and who's wrong? What's your opinion on today, DACA, and what we as Americans should do?
Old 01-31-2018, 04:11 PM   #283
OldRiverRat
Ten Point

Hunt In: Navarro County

Quote:

Quite a few distinct differences not the least of which is Itís the 21st century and this nation, including itís borders, has been well established for more than 200 years. That was not the case then. The USA, much to the chagrin of many, is a sovereign nation with laws and borders that you canít just ignore.
The idea that the USA is not letting people in that want a better life for themselves is Just patently false. We let more people in annually than probably all other nations combined. I donít think it is unreasonable for us to want to pick and chose who comes here and not just let anyone walk through the door and thatís whatís at stake here.
My preference would be to shut down all immigration for a period of at least five years, which by the way, pales in comparison to the roughly 30-40 period before jfk when the us had shut down all legal immigration completely.
The reality is we donít have a clue who is in our country nor what those peopleís desires are not to mention there is no assimilation happening now and I think a little fear would go a long way towards assimilation.
I believe in america first.

OldRiverRat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2018, 04:51 PM   #284
Dale Moser
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Young Cty

Quote:
Quite a few distinct differences not the least of which is Itís the 21st century and this nation, including itís borders, has been well established for more than 200 years. That was not the case then. The USA, much to the chagrin of many, is a sovereign nation with laws and borders that you canít just ignore.
The idea that the USA is not letting people in that want a better life for themselves is Just patently false. We let more people in annually than probably all other nations combined. I donít think it is unreasonable for us to want to pick and chose who comes here and not just let anyone walk through the door and thatís whatís at stake here.
My preference would be to shut down all immigration for a period of at least five years, which by the way, pales in comparison to the roughly 30-40 period before jfk when the us had shut down all legal immigration completely.
The reality is we donít have a clue who is in our country nor what those peopleís desires are not to mention there is no assimilation happening now and I think a little fear would go a long way towards assimilation.

You're gonna ruin his fairy tale.

Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2018, 05:43 PM   #285
batmaninja
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

Quote:
The native Americans who were here fought against the immigrants as they felt it was wrong and that their way of life was being threatened & overtaken.
The native Americans fought each other, probably more often and for longer than they fought the immigrants.

You wanna know what tribes banded together in the states to preserve their way of life they felt was being threatened. Hint- the 13 colonies

During the early part of 1754, Franklin became gravely concerned about the security and future of the British colonies. As war between Britain and France loomed on the horizon, Franklin believed that colonial unity was becoming increasingly important. In Franklin's mind, each individual colony was going too far in its own direction, and thus neglecting the greater needs of the American colonies as a whole. As a result, Franklin created his "Join or Die" cartoon to serve as an appeal for unity. The cartoon (originally done as a wood carving) was posted not only in Franklin's paper, but was distributed across the colonies. The snake (each section representing an individual British colony), was purposely cut into pieces, suggesting that death would come not only to the snake, but to the colonies as well if they chose to stay divided.
Attached Images

batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2018, 06:23 PM   #286
JonBoy
Ten Point

Quote:

I actually agree with you on many points, including America's right to choose who we let into this country. I just get tired of the rhetoric that we need to send all DREAMERers packing in toto when we forget that we are a nation founded of, and built by immigrants.

I personally feel we need to take a hard look at how we confer citizenship upon ppl...I would like to see the numbers of people who we allow to stay here simply because they dropped a kid on US soil, aka anchor babies. If you stopped conferring citizenship to children born of non-U.S. parents simply because they dropped inside our borders you may deter that practice.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Old 01-31-2018, 06:27 PM   #287
JonBoy
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
You're gonna ruin his fairy tale.

You say that like you know the whole story ;-)

Old 01-31-2018, 07:27 PM   #288
OldRiverRat
Ten Point

Quote:
I actually agree with you on many points, including America's right to choose who we let into this country. I just get tired of the rhetoric that we need to send all DREAMERers packing in toto when we forget that we are a nation founded of, and built by immigrants.

I personally feel we need to take a hard look at how we confer citizenship upon ppl...I would like to see the numbers of people who we allow to stay here simply because they dropped a kid on US soil, aka anchor babies. If you stopped conferring citizenship to children born of non-U.S. parents simply because they dropped inside our borders you may deter that practice.

The problem with the dreamers isnít actually the dreamers itís the chain that they want to bring with them.
They were interviewing a Mexican girl on Tucker Carlson the other night, she was a dreamer of sorts, she overstayed a tourist visa and she was ****** because she thought trumps plan would create a second class citizen because after the dreamers essentially recv amnesty they wonít have the right to ďchainĒ in their family. So here is a person in our country illegally with the potential to get amnesty, cut in line in front of folks that are trying to do it legally, and she has the audacity to say that they should have the same rights as an american citizen and bring (sponsor) whomever they want once they become citizens. COMPLETE INGRATE!
Her position is probably representative of most dreamers, so 800,000 really means about 6m when you chain it out.
I could swallow the amnesty, again like in the 80s (Reagan) but it canít come with any chains attached, itís a ticket for ONE only. If you want to help your family get here then take advantage of the opportunity this great nation and the compassionate people allowed you to have and work hard to get them here legally or go back!

Old 01-31-2018, 08:13 PM   #289
OldRiverRat
Ten Point

I have attached a link from a Sept 2015 Pew Research Foundation Study.

Let me briefly summarize. The internal US population has remained relatively stable for the past 50 years. A change in immigration policy in 1965 allowed massive increases of immigrants to the country. These immigrants and their 2nd generation offspring basically account for all US population growth for the last 50 years. Without change population continues to significantly increase.

Make your own conclusions about what this does for our social, educational, health care systems, and political systems.

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/09/2...lation-change/

Old 01-31-2018, 08:19 PM   #290
Johnny
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Montgomery & Madison Counties

Man oh man, it sure feels great to feel like an American again. The red, white and runneth strong.

Say it with me now....

GO TRUMP!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2018, 09:19 PM   #291
Man
Pope & Young

Quote:
I wholeheartedly disagree. The intent of my OP was simply to lend a different perspective to what we view Americans to be (historically that is)...not to be unpatriotic. I guess anything left of far-right is still left...even if it's actually somewhere in the middle.
Ahhh ok I got it. Trumps comment on Americans as dreamers..as well as fellow TBH'ers quoting him, both did not include reference to American Indians as a pre-american dreamers so you enlighten us all on right leaning forgotten/purged history. Thanks for helping draw us back into reality.
Old 01-31-2018, 09:28 PM   #292
JFISHER
Pope & Young

Old 01-31-2018, 10:38 PM   #293
Maddox
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFISHER View Post
nice
Maddox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-01-2018, 06:42 AM   #294
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
The problem with the dreamers isnít actually the dreamers itís the chain that they want to bring with them.
They were interviewing a Mexican girl on Tucker Carlson the other night, she was a dreamer of sorts, she overstayed a tourist visa and she was ****** because she thought trumps plan would create a second class citizen because after the dreamers essentially recv amnesty they wonít have the right to ďchainĒ in their family. So here is a person in our country illegally with the potential to get amnesty, cut in line in front of folks that are trying to do it legally, and she has the audacity to say that they should have the same rights as an american citizen and bring (sponsor) whomever they want once they become citizens. COMPLETE INGRATE!
Her position is probably representative of most dreamers, so 800,000 really means about 6m when you chain it out.
I could swallow the amnesty, again like in the 80s (Reagan) but it canít come with any chains attached, itís a ticket for ONE only. If you want to help your family get here then take advantage of the opportunity this great nation and the compassionate people allowed you to have and work hard to get them here legally or go back!

I can't. Complete BS when you let someone here illegally stay. I don't care if it's a baby or child. It's NOT in any way my, yours, or any Americans fault. It's the fault of the kids parents.
Old 02-01-2018, 07:51 AM   #295
OldRiverRat
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
I can't. Complete BS when you let someone here illegally stay. I don't care if it's a baby or child. It's NOT in any way my, yours, or any Americans fault. It's the fault of the kids parents.

I agree but we donít have the stomach or the balls in dc to deport.

Old 02-01-2018, 09:15 AM   #296
Bazo
Ten Point

Hunt In: Where I can

I saw this on a news site and thought I would share.

"Enigmas

(1) Isn't it weird that in America, our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don't?

(2) How can the federal government ask U.S. citizens to pay back student loans, when illegal aliens are receiving a free education?

(3) Only in America are legal citizens labeled "racists" and "Nazis," but illegal aliens are called "Dreamers”.

(4) Liberals say, "If confiscating all guns saves just one life, it's worth it". Well then, if deporting all illegals saves just one life, wouldn't that be worth it?

(5) I can't quite figure out how you can proudly wave the flag of another country, but consider it punishment to be sent back there.

6) The Constitution: It doesn't need to be rewritten, it needs to be reread.

(7) William F. Buckley said: "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other points of view, and are then shocked and offended when they discover there are other points of view."

(8) Joseph Sobran said: "'Need' now means wanting someone else's money. 'Greed' means wanting to keep your own. 'Compassion' is when a politician arranges the transfer."
Bazo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-01-2018, 11:34 AM   #297
Mjjust
Eight Point

Hunt In: San Angelo/ Any Public lands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
LoL
Black guys in the ghetto didn't wake up one day and learn to make crack.
LoL
And how many black guys in the ghetto you think can organize tons of cocaine to be flown from South America to south Dallas?

The US govt brought crack to America and flooded the streets with it.
I don't know either way about government involvement so i won't argue that statement. I will say after the evidence that is coming out about the corrupt things the democrats did surrounding the election I wouldn't put it past the democrats to do anything so evil.

I want to address the first two statements. Do you know how racist those statements make you? In a few words you stated because of the color of their skin they are incapable of creating a product or organizing a shipment. Who is smart enough to do that? Only white guys? You basically called them idiots based solely on them being black.

A libtard constantly preaches that minorities are inferior and can't do anything on their own without the government and they are called compassionate while a conservative says get off your lazy butt and make something of yourself because I know every human has talents and can be productive regardless of your race or background. Yet we get called the heartless racist. Totally bassackward.

I would offer that what the current libtard political climate is doing to the minority community is an evil form of slavery of its own. I would even say that this current slavery is more evil and cruel than the slavery of 150yrs ago. At least with slavery of old the enslaved knew they were enslaved and knew there was something better and could at least try to escape it or fight it. Even if they failed they knew they were fighting for better and to escape the evil men that held them. They had at least a glimmer of hope to be free.
Today's slaves are taught from an early age that they are incapable of succeeding on their own and the very people that claim to be on their side are the ones that tell them they are less than human. Many grow up without even a glimmer of hope of being free from violence and poverty. They don't even know that they are slaves and that the democrat party is their evil master. And all this for a vote so the evil *******s can stay in power.
Mjjust is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-01-2018, 11:43 AM   #298
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjjust View Post
I don't know either way about government involvement so i won't argue that statement. I will say after the evidence that is coming out about the corrupt things the democrats did surrounding the election I wouldn't put it past the democrats to do anything so evil.

I want to address the first two statements. Do you know how racist those statements make you? In a few words you stated because of the color of their skin they are incapable of creating a product or organizing a shipment. Who is smart enough to do that? Only white guys? You basically called them idiots based solely on them being black.

A libtard constantly preaches that minorities are inferior and can't do anything on their own without the government and they are called compassionate while a conservative says get off your lazy butt and make something of yourself because I know every human has talents and can be productive regardless of your race or background. Yet we get called the heartless racist. Totally bassackward.

I would offer that what the current libtard political climate is doing to the minority community is an evil form of slavery of its own. I would even say that this current slavery is more evil and cruel than the slavery of 150yrs ago. At least with slavery of old the enslaved knew they were enslaved and knew there was something better and could at least try to escape it or fight it. Even if they failed they knew they were fighting for better and to escape the evil men that held them. They had at least a glimmer of hope to be free.
Today's slaves are taught from an early age that they are incapable of succeeding on their own and the very people that claim to be on their side are the ones that tell them they are less than human. Many grow up without even a glimmer of hope of being free from violence and poverty. They don't even know that they are slaves and that the democrat party is their evil master. And all this for a vote so the evil *******s can stay in power.
VERY well said sir! Just a dang shame you wasted them on such a libtard... he won't get it one bit. But this needs to be shouted from the roof tops and from every mountainside...
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-01-2018, 11:50 AM   #299
Rubi513
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Walker County

Quote:

Well said, but it's a lot easier just to put him on your ignore list so you don't have to read his drivel.
Rubi513 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-01-2018, 12:28 PM   #300
BrandonA
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County

Quote:

Excellent post
BrandonA is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top