Dog Cabin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog Cabin

I enlisted the help of my neighbor's kid to build a dog house. I think he had a good time and we built a heck of a dog house. Waiting for the weather to get right to water seal it a dark brown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’ll work! Well done sir

Comment

Awesome looking Doghouse! Might want to put something in the entrance of it (concrete blocks, pea gravel) so it wont muddy up.

Comment

this is awesome!! keep them building!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2014FusionM View Post
          Awesome looking Doghouse! Might want to put something in the entrance of it (concrete blocks, pea gravel) so it wont muddy up.

Absolutely. I'm going to get concrete blocks to go under the porch.

Comment

wish my neighbors involved me in things like this growing up. Instead I just roamed around setting things on fire and shooting birds with my BB gun

Comment

Good Job! My labs would love it, especially when they figured out they could jump on top an peek over the neighbors fence...lol.

Comment

Turned out good

Comment

Way to get a kid involved!

Comment

That looks good, great job!

Comment

Before next winter put in a winter wind baffle and you will be good to go.
                      I added a 120watt light and the dogs loved it during the winter.

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
                        Before next winter put in a winter wind baffle and you will be good to go.
                        I added a 120watt light and the dogs loved it during the winter.

That would be necessary if and only if the dog would actually use the house. He prefers to stand by the back door or the living room windows.

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
                          Good Job! My labs would love it, especially when they figured out they could jump on top an peek over the neighbors fence...lol.
                          My outside dogs would believe I created a step to help them go over the fence...

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

Working...
                            X