Tim Kaine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim Kaine

Is this guy missing a few marbles or a lot of marbles? Supposedly chosen to attract the white male vote. My opinion is that decision is an epic failure. Your thoughts?

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    Is this guy missing a few marbles or a lot of marbles? Supposedly chosen to attract the white male vote. My opinion is that decision is an epic failure. Your thoughts?
    I don't know, but I pray he is an epic failure for Hillary's campaign

Comment

never heard of him until he was picked honestly. Seems like all these folks have missing marbles in this cycle.............gonna be UGLY no matter how we slice & dice this poop!
      Last edited by Landrover; 07-29-2016, 04:09 PM.

Comment

I think he prefers the white male. Or, at least the male.

Comment

Fluent in Spanish, that's his main value. But most native Spanish speakers I know couldn't care less about a gringo who speaks Castilian spanish

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            You owe me a beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              Fluent in Spanish, that's his main value. But most native Spanish speakers I know couldn't care less about a gringo who speaks Castilian spanish
              He's not fluent in Spanish. You should hear me talk to my workers...they would swear that I was born n raised South of the border. That pos is all smoke n mirrors....nothing but politically driven to get the Hispanic vote. I feel sorry for any Hispanic that voted for that fake non speaking Spanish pos.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                exactly my thoughts as i watched his speech. My wife came into the room when i was watching and i told her that hillary selected a closet gay as her running mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  never heard of him until he was picked honestly. Seems like all these folks have missing marbles in this cycle.............gonna be UGLY no matter how we slice & dice this poop!

You can paint a terd........

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                    He's not fluent in Spanish. You should hear me talk to my workers...they would swear that I was born n raised South of the border. That pos is all smoke n mirrors....nothing but politically driven to get the Hispanic vote. I feel sorry for any Hispanic that voted for that fake non speaking Spanish pos.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                    That's why I said Castillian Spanish, or proper Spanish. Hill doesent know the difference and she sure does et know Mexican Spanish is nothing like proper. She just know they both say Hola.

Comment

He wants to hold gun shops responsible for shootings with the guns they sold. He is a liberal nutjob.

Comment

Hate that I'm posting another FB pic but I looked to verify and well... Not that it really matters I suppose, it is politics after all.

Click image for larger version

Name:	kaine.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	24453790

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                          Hate that I'm posting another FB pic but I looked to verify and well... Not that it really matters I suppose, it is politics after all.

[ATTACH]803697[/ATTACH]
                          Well that's interesting....

Comment

VERY Scary to think that that joker could be second in command or in command under certain circumstances.
                            What a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post

[ATTACH]803697[/ATTACH]

Do some checking. It's the truth even though you got it off FB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X