• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump changes position on minimum wage

Well, hes starte.

Gonna get much worse than that!

Comment

Would you look at that. Who da thunk it!!!

Comment

Trump says “I'm looking at that, I'm very different from most Republicans,”

I agree with that, but most democrats are different from Republicans...

Comment

This is shocking!! He seemed so conservative before he sewed up the Republican nomination.

Comment

tip - of - the - iceberg...

Comment

"When I said Mexico will pay for a wall... I didn't say where or how high.... here's pics of the new trump international wall on the Mexican hole on my trump international links golf course in scotland".

Comment

"When I said let's make America great again..I didn't say the United States or North America. Here's pics of the new Trump Towers - South American edition"

Comment

"When I said I used my own money, I meant money I borrowed on the backs of my companies and filed chapter 11 on so I didn't have to pay it back"

Comment

"When I said I earned millions for veterans I meant I Earned millions for veterans...not that I actually gave it to them..."

Comment

" When I said I can beat hillary I meant beat her to a republican nomination... I'm voting for her for president"

Comment

Something only a democrat would do right???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

And more.... That dirty scoundrel!!! LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

It should be raised.. Good grief people. Live on it as it is for a couple months and get back with me..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              It should be raised.. Good grief people. Live on it as it is for a couple months and get back with me..
                              Agreed...make it $100/hr so we can all live happily ever after.

Min wage is stupid as it sets a standard where good & bad employees get equal pay & positions of employment is set across the board with little incentive to entice promotions. If there was none the market would dictate amigo. It does nothing but promote mediocrity & owners are apprehensive to give raises due to the fear of govt intrusion of the next min wage.

Min wage goes up...cost of living jumps & soon the need for another increase so just make it $100 or $500 per hour or would that be ridiculous. The $$$ is really all relative.

Comment

Working...
                              X