Potus sotu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    The idiots that keep voting her back in... I don't understand the voting public at all??
    Look at where she represents. Those people are the classic bleeding heart liberal base.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Best comment I've seen tonight.

Lol

@EdBigCon
      Joe Kennedy III was drooling so much you could have crashed a car in it and drowned! #DemocraticResponse

Comment

Great speech, I’m glad I watched it! Now wait until tomorrow when they release the Nunes memo

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          No argument here. I worked with landscapers for 10 yrs who at the height of unemployment (2009-2012) couldnt hire labor skilled enough to run a lawnmower or weed eater because potential candidates could sit at home and collect unemployment benefits and welfare for equal to working wages.
          I heard someone say one time "without the idea of hell, certain people would never strive to get to heaven."

We've....rather "they've" created a situation where there is no hell.

Comment

Except a copy of smaller points I thought it was spot-on.
            As a man I’ve made it clear I don’t hold him in high regard but he is doing a good job. If he can keep it up and not act like a petulant middle schooler I might even start to like him as a man.

Comment

Trump just hit a grand slam into the upper deck, best SOU speech in history! And the Democrats couldn't respond, they know they're DOA for the mid-term elections.

"Joe Kennedy giving his nonsensical rebuttal in Fall River MA....."....bobble head..

Comment

Side note: Trump said “great” only 27 times. I know because I counted and between the misses and me there is still a half a 750ml of Knobb Creek left.

Comment

Great speech. The Prez nailed it. Making America Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                    Side note: Trump said “great” only 27 times. I know because I counted and between the misses and me there is still a half a 750ml of Knobb Creek left.
                    I took a shot for every time since Trump took office that the S&P has hit a record high. Just kidding, I'd be dead.

Comment

Originally posted by steven View Post
                      I took a shot for every time since Trump took office that the S&P has hit a record high. Just kidding, I'd be dead.
                      we did "small sips, not "shots"

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        No one wants to work for it....it all starts with work. We've become an overly-educated yet under-intelligent nation who thinks we're entitled to something because dad worked and earned it and sent us to college. Not to mention the multi generational welfare issue starving us of a labor force.
                        Bingo, you hit it right on the head Dale!

Comment

Trump once was a baseball player and scouted by two pro teams. And last night he proved it with another grand slam.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                            LoL
                            This is standard
                            GOP would yell at Obama
                            Never stand or clap for things he said
                            It's the same
                            Not the same thing at all. You are one troll that just won't go away.

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                            I’m watching ABC they are complaining that his speech was racist .... you can’t make this kind of stuff up
                            Because they're talking to the people that didn't even watch Trump. So they want to keep them from watching Trump. Have to keep him the big bad racist boogie man!

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
                            How refreshing! I'd say he did an excellent job. I can't wait to see the dems look even more like fools when they try to respond.
                            Don't worry they will pull a bunch of crap out of their rears.

It didn't get this way overnight, and it won't get fixed overnight, so try to be realistic.....

If you don't like this part, and you didn't like the last 8...you are REALLY gonna hate the 4 after Trump.
                            LOL As long as Trump stays in for 8 years! Every day he's in office improves the odds liberals heads will explode.

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            Another F'ing Kennedy ... What an idiot. He's fixing to cry. This rebuttable is laughable
                            Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            I can't believe the drivel I am hearing coming from the lib response...typical Kennedy caca to the core!!

Garbage!!
                            Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            He's even speaking Spanish and talking to the BLM folks now...
                            Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            Well we just heard the Democratic puppet boy and he just endorsed illegals and how illegal dreamers deserve the same as American Dreamers. Illegals across the world especially south of the border are cheering
                            You guys are better than I. I couldn't watch that junk. I'd rather watch the Bachelor

I agree.

But you can't take an oat fed mule out of the barn, and expect him to pull the plow if he aint ever pulled a plow. He'll just stand there and bray. You gotta show him that he has to pull the plow before he gets fed...and there may be some hay, and nights in the pasture, before he gets oats in the barn again......and none of it happens unless he pulls that plow. And he aint gonna figure it out unless you drag his sorry *** to the far end of the field and make him plow back to the barn, then give him a hand full of oats and drag him back to the far end of the field again....

Nothing changes people, or mules...over night.
                            Dude, stop already. You're preaching to the choir. Almost all of us here have been saying welfare needs to be limited for years. Trump can't just stop it all at once.

It's my hope he secretly is setting up to stop it all (or most of it) and as soon as he's elected for term #2 he cuts it. Man that would be awesome. Force people back into working for a change.

Originally posted by steven View Post
                            LOL

Comment

I agree.

But you can't take an oat fed mule out of the barn, and expect him to pull the plow if he aint ever pulled a plow. He'll just stand there and bray. You gotta show him that he has to pull the plow before he gets fed...and there may be some hay, and nights in the pasture, before he gets oats in the barn again......and none of it happens unless he pulls that plow. And he aint gonna figure it out unless you drag his sorry *** to the far end of the field and make him plow back to the barn, then give him a hand full of oats and drag him back to the far end of the field again....

Nothing changes people, or mules...over night.
                              Just read this to my wife in my best country hick voice.
                              We laughed and laughed.....

Comment

I am so tired of folks going on about the rich don't pay taxes...if they aren't paying taxes it is because they can afford a good tax attorney that can use the US tax code to their clients benefit to use every loophole in it. Our elected officials need to quit whining about it and go to a flat tax for everyone with no loopholes. That way the folks that are getting back money from the government without actually paying anything in have skin in the game and the rich will continue to pay the biggest part of government tax income like they are now.

Comment

Working...
                                X