Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBS BASH on Trump...Sissy Repubs Running!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, patriotism is voting for someone you dont agree with, think will do a horrible job, and doing so only because he is the nominee for the party who doesnt have a sociopath or a communist as their choices?

that patriotism?

Comment

Patriots?? They appear to be dwindling or folks are changing the meaning...sigh.

Comment

"Trump will damage the Republican Party for years to come, "

That's great. exactly why I voted for him. And I would have voted for Cruz had he won. The Republican party in its current state is pathetic. If Hillary gets in the White House the face of the Supreme Court could be changed for a generation. I wouldn't wish that on my kids for anything. Looks like someone has a sore butt. awwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
          i am no trump supporter, but the GOP has started moving too far right. i have been saying that. i'm sorry, but the majority of this country want to hear about more jobs and not some politicians personal relationship with jesus. just sayin...

they think they can win without some minorities and independents. no sure how long it will take them to understand that can't happen.
          Good for you..... you need to stick with libertarian or Democrat Party then. Seen a lot of post of yours on this site you are definitely outside the circle of the Republican Party

Comment

I didn't like Trump before he decided to run. I like him even less now. I refuse to vote for him, not because I wanted someone else and now I'm throwing a tantrum. I refuse to vote for him because I think his presidency would be just as damaging as Hillary's.

I owe no loyalty to the Republican Party. My loyalty is to my country. Why should I "toe the line and vote for the party" when it's candidates will be detrimental to the wellbeing of the nation?

A word on patriotism. That word is getting thrown around a lot, but some here may want to review the definition.

Patriotism: a person who loves and strongly supports or fights for his or her country

1) I'm sure we all love and strongly support our country
            2) Have you actually fought for it? Don't you think you might feel differently if you actually had?

Notice, the operative element in the definition of the word Patriot is "country". It is not "ideology" or "party" or "candidate". I would argue that a liberal progressive democrat who honestly believes that they are doing what's best for the country and hustles to make a difference every day is more of a patriot than a reublican sitting at a keyboard trying to pressure people into voting against their own conscience to support a party that has abandoned them.

Comment

There's never been two parties.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                Good for you..... you need to stick with libertarian or Democrat Party then. Seen a lot of post of yours on this site you are definitely outside the circle of the Republican Party
                yup. i left those clowns in the republican party long ago.

got tired of their politics and help for the rich...

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                  yup. i left those clowns in the republican party long ago.

got tired of their politics and help for the rich...
                  Angry old white men? You claim Libertarian now, but it's obvious you were a Democrat.

Comment

Trump will not damage the republican party anymore than what it already is. It became a party of cannibals and broken promises as soon as Reagan left.

I may be wrong. But, I think the party has changed forever. Hopefully the most important parts stay intact.

Comment

And suffer you will young man. You and others don't have a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                        "trump will damage the republican party for years to come, "

that's great. Exactly why i voted for him. And i would have voted for cruz had he won. The republican party in its current state is pathetic. If hillary gets in the white house the face of the supreme court could be changed for a generation. I wouldn't wish that on my kids for anything. Looks like someone has a sore butt. Awwwwww
                        exactly^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Slow&Steady View Post
                          I didn't like Trump before he decided to run. I like him even less now. I refuse to vote for him, not because I wanted someone else and now I'm throwing a tantrum. I refuse to vote for him because I think his presidency would be just as damaging as Hillary's.

I owe no loyalty to the Republican Party. My loyalty is to my country. Why should I "toe the line and vote for the party" when it's candidates will be detrimental to the wellbeing of the nation?

A word on patriotism. That word is getting thrown around a lot, but some here may want to review the definition.

Patriotism: a person who loves and strongly supports or fights for his or her country

1) I'm sure we all love and strongly support our country
                          2) Have you actually fought for it? Don't you think you might feel differently if you actually had?

Notice, the operative element in the definition of the word Patriot is "country". It is not "ideology" or "party" or "candidate". I would argue that a liberal progressive democrat who honestly believes that they are doing what's best for the country and hustles to make a difference every day is more of a patriot than a reublican sitting at a keyboard trying to pressure people into voting against their own conscience to support a party that has abandoned them.
                          Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            She can't change the Constitution by herself. Her own party hates her as much as Trump's party hates him. If she is President, Republicans will control Congress and will likely take the White House in 2020.

Everybody thought Obama would take away all our guns. It didn't happen, because it's not that easy. More people own more guns today than they did 8 years ago by a LONG shot.

Hillary is a terrible human being. She would love to do all kinds of things, but she can't do it all by herself. She could do plenty of things that are bad as President, just like Obama has done of course. But she can't take your guns away all by herself. Also, she is really incompetent. Name one thing that she's ever done well. You can't. Everything she has ever tried to accomplish has gone down in flames. There have been lots of people harmed by her evil and incompetence for sure. But she's not the all-powerful evil genius that some people seem to believe her to be.

I am NOT trying to take up for her in any way. Don't get me wrong. She's awful, and she'll try to pull all kinds of crap. But we definitely have a better chance of Republican control of Congress with her in the White House than if Trump is in there. And Congress is where laws are passed. We'll be better off with gridlock and government shutdowns with Hillary and a Republican Congress than we would be with Trump cutting deals and compromising with a Democrat Congress.

Think past the initial shock of the election results in November and look at what will happen next as a result of that.
                            Absolutely Right.

Comment

Working...
                            X