Bone Head Move....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bone Head Move....

Took the boy to lease this weekend to kill some swine and catch some fish. I put him behind me in the back seat of the Cherokee so he could use the window sill as a rest. I stuck my AR out my window to take care of runners.

Had a group of about 15 come into the feeder and my boy dropped a big sow. I neglected to take into consideration my muzzle being below the scope in the confusion of following running pigs.

Dohhh!!!
    Attached Files

Haha. Had buddy that did something very similar. Was shooting across the bed of his truck and was aimed a little low. Bullet holes won't buff out.

Comment

Dang!!! I have read of many people doing the same with there hoods or top rail of truck bed.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

ouch!

Comment

Evidently you didn't grow up road hunting east Texas with an amateur mistake like that.

Comment

Here's your sign..........LOL

Comment

How you want that mounted. Oh, wait, it was already mounted.

Live and learn. I've done as bad or worse, I ain't sayin'.

Comment

LMAO...dang that sucks

Comment

I shot my dad's antenna off when I was younger shooting at a buck out of the window. Funny thing is my wife did the same thing you did to her dad's truck a couple years ago.

Now every time a gun goes out the window, those two get on us about their antennas and mirrors. I'm a lot more careful in my truck too but you normally have an unobstructed shot out of the drivers side window.

Comment

Or.... Don't shoot at pigs across your hood with a 7mm mag. Just the percussion will spiderweb it big time. Just my added bit of knowledge for the day.

Comment

LOL! Had a guy shoot at a doe thru his cab. Fired the 1st shot & he said it sounded funny. Deer didn't move, 2nd shot he knew he messed up. 2 pretty holes blown in passenger side door. He never heard the end of that one.

Comment

I hate when I have to pay the stupid tax. Lol.. glad to see only the mirror and hogs got hurt.

Comment

That is hilarious and thanks for sharing. I probably would have done the same. Good memories with your son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ha... bummer

Comment

Definitely empathize.

Comment

Working...
                              X