And You Thought You Had Problems With Your Neighbor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And You Thought You Had Problems With Your Neighbor

CALDWELL COUNTY, Texas – An ongoing dispute between neighbors almost turned deadly when a Texas man decided to use a rattlesnake as a weapon, according to the Austin American-Statesman. The bizarre…

CALDWELL COUNTY, Texas – An ongoing dispute between neighbors almost turned deadly when a Texas man decided to use a rattlesnake as a weapon, according to the Austin American-Statesman.

The bizarre incident happened June 17 in rural Caldwell County, just south of Austin, after an argument between 39-year-old Ryan Felton Sauter and his neighbor, Keith Monroe.

According to the police report, Sauter found a rattlesnake later that day and used his teeth to rip off the end of the reptile’s tail, silencing the deadly creature. He then allegedly opened the door of Monroe’s trailer and placed it inside.

Monroe told the paper he saw Sauter leaving his trailer and asked him what he was doing, to which Sauter replied, “You’ll see.”

“I didn’t know what to think,” Monroe said. “I was scared, really.”

Monroe told KVUE he saw the snake curled up on the driver’s side of his trailer and killed it with a machete.

Caldwell County deputies later found the rattlesnake and confirmed in the arrest affidavit “that the snake’s rattles had been removed.”

Sauter was arrested on charges of deadly conduct and criminal trespass of a habitation, both misdemeanors.

This has got to be fake news.. If it was real, the report would have said he removed the rattle with his one good tooth....��

Comment

"Driver's side of his trailer...."
      love it.

Comment

He removed the tail with his teeth?

Comment

Hold my dentures and watch this........

Comment

So many options out there and he chose his teeth/tooth?

Comment

See... first you place a harmless political sign in your neighbor's yard unbeknownst to him, next thing you know you have a rattlesnake in your trailer.
              Last edited by solocam_aggie; 07-02-2018, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                "Driver's side of his trailer...."
                love it.

This^^^^ was the best thing in the story

Comment

I heard it was over a Beto yard sign?

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                    I heard it was over a Beto yard sign?
                    lol

Comment

That’s one bad dude gummed the rattlers off and even had since enough to place it on the drivers side of the trailer!!

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                        See... first you place a harmless political sign in your neighbor's yard unbeknownst to him, next thing you know you have a rattlesnake in your trailer.
                        No doubt!

Comment

As I was reading,started to hear the dueling banjos from Deliverance ...

Comment

Working...
                          X