Piggies at sam houston ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Piggies at sam houston ?????

Any advice on some populated pig areas arount the hunstville side?? anything is appreciated !!

Have you ever considered posting an ad on a free classified site. Like southeattexas.com ? I have seen ads in the farming section people offering to help maintain/eradicate hogs from farms and peoples property. Not sure if it works or not but can't hurt... May find some good hunting land

Comment

I been thinking of running an ad of that nature. Bow hunt hog to control population and "trapping"

Comment

In reference to sam houston only been put couple times would like to scout area just no clue where to start. Wouldn't mind meeting you there see what we can come up with

Comment

I scouted nails creek last week bunch of evidence lots of rooting. Will be going out next week to bait. Baiting is allowed starting Feb 1'st

Comment

Originally posted by texas assasin View Post
            I scouted nails creek last week bunch of evidence lots of rooting. Will be going out next week to bait. Baiting is allowed starting Feb 1'st
            in box me I may wanna checkit out also !!

Comment

How the baiting going

Comment

Originally posted by texas assasin View Post
                Are you saying baiting is allowed in the Sam Houston national forest for pigs?

Sorry if nails creek is not on SHNF.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertDug View Post
                  Are you saying baiting is allowed in the Sam Houston national forest for pigs?

Sorry if nails creek is not on SHNF.
                  No baiting in the sam. They talked about it a while back, outside of deer season, but there's so much illegal baiting going on already that it would just make things worse.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
                    Any advice on some populated pig areas arount the hunstville side?? anything is appreciated !!
                    look for water they move often so leather on the ground is the way to go

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                      No baiting in the sam. They talked about it a while back, outside of deer season, but there's so much illegal baiting going on already that it would just make things worse.
                      I wished that they allowed night hunting the, at least. I suggegest so in the survey.

Comment

I was at Nails fishing today and saw a good group of big hogs. Not many keeper fish. Maybe I should take the bow next time.

Comment

Haven't gone put to bait More Liberty- had to work-hoping to get out Thursday morning-i have some corn sitting in buckets beer, strawberry jello, yeast it smells strong-im gonna be camping out at Sam Saturday-so if I don't get out and bait Thursday will do Monday

Comment

Baiting allowed at Nails starting Feb 1'st

Comment

Originally posted by DesertDug View Post
                              I wished that they allowed night hunting the, at least. I suggegest so in the survey.
                              I didn't realize night hunting predators and pigs was illegal in the Sam. Wonder if it's been that way for long.

Comment

Working...
                              X