dumb question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dumb question

do any of yall take your quiver off when you shoot(hunt) or keep in on? does it make a diff in noise?

I never shoot with my quiver on.... I don't practice with it on and when I get to the stand or blind I always have an accessory hook to hang it on.

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post
      I never shoot with my quiver on.... I don't practice with it on and when I get to the stand or blind I always have an accessory hook to hang it on.
      X2 and not a dumb question.

The only time I would consider keeping it
      on is if I was doing a spot and stalk.

Comment

i practice with quiver on in case i take a shot while walking to and from stand or while stalking, while in stand I take it off

Comment

What bear. Said

Comment

thanks

Comment

I practice and hunt with mine off. Not really for any specific reason, just habit I guess.

Comment

I don't even have one that attaches to my bow I prefer other types of quivers like the cat quiver

Comment

take it off

Comment

I take mine off.

Comment

X2

Comment

Always take mine off.

Comment

Was told since my first hunt to take it off and been doing it ever since. hasnt failed me yet and no reason to break consistency.

Comment

I practice with it on and hunt with it on. Much easier and faster to make a fallow up shot of you miss and the animal doesn't go anywhere. Might get busted or not have enough time if your quiver is hooked on to the tree somewhere. Just my preference.

Comment

I practice with it on and off just depends on how I'm feeling and that way I'm use to both ways.

Comment

Working...
                              X