Campwood Texas area hunt this coming weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campwood Texas area hunt this coming weekend

Heading out to a friend's property this weekend in search of aoudad and hogs, possibly turkey. Mostly gnna bow hunt, but taking the rifle just in case. Anyways gonna get out there mid day Saturday and do an evening hunt and a Sunday morning hunt. I'm really looking forward to it because I like to ruff it, no running water or electricity out there. It will be nice to get away and enjoy the outdoors. I will post pics once saturday comes around.

Good luck and have fun. The turkey were going nuts on Easter weekend. Not much hitting the feeders because the salad bar available.

Comment

Good luck. Beautiful country out there. Lots of axis as well

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
        Good luck and have fun. The turkey were going nuts on Easter weekend. Not much hitting the feeders because the salad bar available.
        Gnna be on a 160 acre low fence property. I'm gnna try stalking sunday morning if no action saturday in the blind.

Comment

Originally posted by TxBobcat View Post
          Good luck. Beautiful country out there. Lots of axis as well
          An axis would be really nice. I'm getting really hyped up for it.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by reyes128582 View Post
              An axis would be really nice. I'm getting really hyped up for it.
              Nothing like it out there. You really don't know what you might see, keep us updated!

Comment

Do yourself a favor and go to Casa Falcon for the breakfast buffet. I'll be at a friends ranch in Campwood in 2 weeks hunting axis during the day and varmints at night.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                  Nothing like it out there. You really don't know what you might see, keep us updated!
                  Cool. Will do

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
                    Do yourself a favor and go to Casa Falcon for the breakfast buffet. I'll be at a friends ranch in Campwood in 2 weeks hunting axis during the day and varmints at night.
                    Not sure I will be able to make the buffett this time around, but thanks for the info. Good luck on ur trip,I bet u can't wait to be out there

Comment

Suppose to head out that way in the morning. Anybody have a current weather report?

Comment

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by reyes128582 View Post
                          Suppose to head out that way in the morning. Anybody have a current weather report?
                          Still got a shot of T storms in the afternoon tomorrow and the ground will likely be wet from the storms this afternoon. Good luck!

Comment

Raining right now. We live in Camp Wood. I think supposed to clear up tomorrow. Where you going to be at?

Comment

My buddy decided to reschedule the trip. Gnna try and plan it when we are not getting so much rain. I don't mind the rain , I'll hunt in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X