kwasaki mule 4010 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kwasaki mule 4010 question

I am needing a 2" receiver idea. I had this one on it when I bought the machine. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kawasaki-MUL...#ht_646wt_1312 But it is junk. I am wanting something that will be able to hold a 50lb rd feeder with no problem. I have a 2" receiver on the rear but it hold my game rack. Need idea for front or maybe one that mounts under the bed to the bed. Let me know what the green screen has done. Thanks.

anyone?

Comment

I put on a front end replacement bumper on mine. It has a 2" receiver built in. Uv county in Alvin sell them. But I have found them online also. I believe the tuff county makes the one I got. They are located in El campo Texas.

Comment

thanks i will look into it.

Comment

I built one for my boss. 4"x4" angle iron welded across front bumper then 2" reciver hitch laid on top and welded to it......I believe it was a 50 lb Hercules od green feeder. I ran a turn buckle from up right post on mule to each top connor of feeder that hooked into d ring that I had welded to feeder.I used the straps that are used to connect chain link fence to post around up right post of mule to hook the other end of turn buckle. With it done this way there was no play or sideways movement of feeder. I drilled 3/8" holes in top and side of reciver hitch to weld nuts to and put in bolts so no movement of that part ......Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
            I built one for my boss. 4"x4" angle iron welded across front bumper then 2" reciver hitch laid on top and welded to it......I believe it was a 50 lb Hercules od green feeder. I ran a turn buckle from up right post on mule to each top connor of feeder that hooked into d ring that I had welded to feeder.I used the straps that are used to connect chain link fence to post around up right post of mule to hook the other end of turn buckle. With it done this way there was no play or sideways movement of feeder. I drilled 3/8" holes in top and side of reciver hitch to weld nuts to and put in bolts so no movement of that part ......Andy
            can you get me some pics please? That is the feeder i got also.

Comment

I just used some 1/4" plate cut holes in it to match the holes in the frame up front for mounting winch and welded a 2" receiver tube from tractor supply to it. Works great and only took about 30 minutes to throw together and can be unbolted very easily if you ever wanted to. I use mine for road feeder also. Something else I did was unplug the wire to the horn and got matching plug and wired to road feeder. Pluged in wire and now I just press horn button for road feeder. Works great and no extra holes in dash and wire was already ran.

Comment

Abbot I forgot that this mule had a grill guard made out of light tubing that's what I welded the angle iron to then I think it was a 4" reciver tube to it....Andy

Comment

I used a front winch mount...welded a receiver tube to it....

Comment

Pm sent to you......Andy

Comment

Working...
                    X