• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks all!

Comment

Simply put, friends don't let friends buy Sigmas

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
        I have one and it shoots fine. I wouldn't enter a match with it but it will save a life if needed. Great truck gun for the price.
        ^^^this. I have one as a beater gun that's always in the lease ride or with me on hunts. It does lack in the trigger department but it hasn't stopped her from killing hundreds of snakes and various other critters over the years.

Comment

I thought about buying one so like you did some research. It seems that Glock was so impressed by the Sigma that they sued S&W over their design and settled out of court.
          I don't own one but have shot a couple and they performed just as well as the Glocks I have shot.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
            I have one and it shoots fine. I wouldn't enter a match with it but it will save a life if needed. Great truck gun for the price.
            Yep same here. It is a great truck gun. It shoots everytime I pull the trigger, and I have had about 700 rounds through it

Comment

Originally Posted by Spearchunker View Post

Yep same here. It is a great truck gun. It shoots everytime I pull the trigger, and I have had about 700 rounds through it

I hear ya'! I guess anyone that shoots or hunts has had their "lemons" per their standards. I've always been partial to S&W and also become a Glock fan after many years NOT believing in them..NOT from actual experience previously. We are just in the market for a 40 Cal for the boys collection and found this model.

Not deciding yes or no at this point. Need to have one "in the hand" before deciding for sure. "Anyone got a 40 cal they would part with" in the Fort Worth south/southwest geography?

Thanks and we would appreciate any other comments based on experience. Kuma

Comment

Working...
              X