X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry you're having a bag day.

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
      I thought it was dummy proof but I guess stuff happens.
      Before you finished that sentence, the dummies have multiplied in number and doubled their capacity for being dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
        Not really, I've paid very well several times and still got crap. In general yes but even the crappy work is getting very expensive.
        I agree with you. Even paying well does not guarantee you will get good service. $15 an hour won't stop McDonalds from sucking

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
          Exactly......but this is TBH and opposing opinions aren't welcomed by most
          You called my remark (which happens to be a cliche because it's used so much) a "total BS statement". You were not attacked for your opinion. You have the right to be wrong.

I never said it was true all the time every time. There are exceptions.

Comment

Or them finish then charge them the total you were going to pay them for the branch

Comment

OP do you cut trees near me? Votaw, TX. If not do you know anyone that does?

Comment

I have a couple of huge trees in my yard, both pine and oak that are unhealthy and am in need of a licensed arborist. Is there a central agency with whom I can check to verify that my guy is licensed/certified?

Who licenses arborists, State of Texas or some other association?

Comment

Is talking on your phone while trimming a tree OSHA approved?

I've been an employer for a long time. I used to say "I've been doing this so long nothing surprises me any more". I had to stop saying that, because every time I do, someone proves me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    I have a couple of huge trees in my yard, both pine and oak that are unhealthy and am in need of a licensed arborist. Is there a central agency with whom I can check to verify that my guy is licensed/certified?

I got a shovel you can borrow.

Comment

[QUOTE=Burnadell;13431833]I have a couple of huge trees in my yard, both pine and oak that are unhealthy and am in need of a licensed arborist. Is there a central agency with whom I can check to verify that my guy is licensed/certified?

Who licenses arborists, State of Texas or some other association?[/QUOTE

google does

Comment

A man of your stature could just yell at the trees to get off your lawn and they'd be gone.

Comment

Sheesh! I learned my lesson after that and won't hire any more licensed arborist unless they agree they will supervise the job in person from start to finish.
                          Not so fast. There was a licensed Arborist on this job too.

Just kidding OP.

Comment

What ever happened to the employee that stole all your lawn equipment?

Comment

The international society of arboriculture. You can find a licensed arborist on their website isa-arbor.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yeah what did the Vet say?

Comment

Working...
                                X