No announcement yet.

TBH Sam Rayburn Crappie weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just booked another cabin. Got 13-15 non-TBHers coming to this crappy slugfest. Those of you on the fence about coming better get a cabin booked soon, or they'll be all gone before you know it!! The lady said they only had 4 left. This trip is going to be epic!!

Comment

I'm excited! It's as good of a lake as I've ever been to for sheer numbers of fish! Hopefully fishes just like it did last year! We had a blast!!

you trashfish guys will probably have fun too!!

Comment

Just booked night of June 1 and 2. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
          Just booked night of June 1 and 2. Looking forward to it.

Good deal!! Looks like this is gonna be a big weekend!!![emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey fellas,

Name is Terry, and I have been lurking on this site for several years. Decided it's time to get out and do a meet-and-greet. Just booked cabin #20 for 3 nights, coming in on May 31 to do some pre-fishing, learn the lay of the land, and maybe catch some "ditch pickles" - that's a new term for me. I am a single, so if anyone wants to split a cabin we can work it out. Either way I am in for the trip.

I have a 19-ft Bass Tracker with plenty of room for riders if y'all want to come and don't have a boat.

Never been crappie fishing before but am looking forward to a new acquiring a new addiction. Never eaten crappie either, so I am in for a treat, no doubt.

Bookmarked and looking forward to a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by 1shotmedic View Post
              Hey fellas,

Name is Terry, and I have been lurking on this site for several years. Decided it's time to get out and do a meet-and-greet. Just booked cabin #20 for 3 nights, coming in on May 31 to do some pre-fishing, learn the lay of the land, and maybe catch some "ditch pickles" - that's a new term for me. I am a single, so if anyone wants to split a cabin we can work it out. Either way I am in for the trip.

I have a 19-ft Bass Tracker with plenty of room for riders if y'all want to come and don't have a boat.

Never been crappie fishing before but am looking forward to a new acquiring a new addiction. Never eaten crappie either, so I am in for a treat, no doubt.

Bookmarked and looking forward to a great time.

Welcome aboard!!

Comment

Bumping this back up! If your on the fence about going I would call and get a cabin pretty soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                  Bumping this back up! If your on the fence about going I would call and get a cabin pretty soon!!

Nice haul!!!

Gonna see if I can talk my neighbor outta his trailer for the weekend. May need to bum a spot in a boat.

Comment

Only 3 more months! [emoji23]

Comment

That's some slabs!! Never have really enjoyed catchin' white perch (for lack of fight/aggressiveness), but sure do like eating them!! Just what y'all got in that pic would make a good stink in the grease!!

I'm gonna be at the Chandeleur's then and I hope we have a repeat of what we did last summer!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chandeleur-June 10-13 2017-019.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	110.4 KB
ID:	24529709

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chandeleur-June 10-13 2017-048.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	24529710

Comment

My deer lease is on hw 705, plan on being there that weekend at Jackson Hill

Comment

[QUOTE=SaltwaterSlick;13153290]That's some slabs!! Never have really enjoyed catchin' white perch (for lack of fight/aggressiveness), but sure do like eating them!! Just what y'all got in that pic would make a good stink in the grease!!

I'm gonna be at the Chandeleur's then and I hope we have a repeat of what we did last

I looked that place up after reading about your trip! I'd like to go do that sometime! A big redfish is on my list someday! I catch some pretty good catfish. Bass and hybrids crappie fishing. Pretty good fight on crappie gear but I love the thump! I think about catching crappie every day of my life!! [emoji2]

Comment

On another note! Those people that say the second best day of owning a boat is when you sell it must have had their new boat in the shop already!! The slab sled is gone and the new boats probably still a couple months out! Guess I'm gonna bum rides for a while! The new Ranger is gonna sure have some big shoes to fill. The Triton was a heck of a crappie rig!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowsticker View Post
                              I love catching crappie on a fly fishing rod! It is an awesome fight LOL
                              Don't know about a fly rod but I do love eating them...........

Comment

On another note! Those people that say the second best day of owning a boat is when you sell it must have had their new boat in the shop already!! The slab sled is gone and the new boats probably still a couple months out! Guess I'm gonna bum rides for a while! The new Ranger is gonna sure have some big shoes to fill. The Triton was a heck of a crappie rig!!

Just Let me know when you want to go

Comment

Working...
                                X