No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't smoke pot, but I would like to go in one of those places to see what they look like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
      I don't smoke pot, but I would like to go in one of those places to see what they look like.

He's 21. My decision making skills were probably not the best at that age, and he just got a few millions dollars thrown at him, which would knock me a little stupid even now. Not well thought out, but he is also a football player and the majority of them are not the brightest. Zeke was about 3.0 at OSU, so maybe we should expect better. I think Dak got a DUI before the draft, so dumb happens. Chalk it up to maturity.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
        As long as he stays out of trouble apparently he was seen a pot dispensary

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
          Not saying it was illegal, just not the best place for a rookie running back to be considering consumption could get him four weeks on the pine. Obviously, the fact he was there does not mean he is smoking the stuff but why be there at all?? Not much sense IMHO
          Yup.. same excuse I give for attending strip clubs.. I'm there for the $1 beer and free eggrolls.

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post

Me too.....really just to scratch and sniff!

Is it against the NLFL rules to go to one of these places?

Comment

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Just watched this video from Zeke runs last night. That was Kam Chancellor, not a 2nd or 3rd stringer that got busted.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                Nah fool....no hate here.

I'll let y'all tear each other new ones when Romo folds like a lawn chair and Dak looks like a rookie in meaningful games. First contact and Romo gets hurt, doesn't bode well.

I will say that Zeke looked good. Ground game looks to be good with Morris mixed in as well.
                Dude he strained a dam muscle cause he landed awkwardly when some 300 lb lineman jumped on him. RELAX....

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
                  Dude he strained a dam muscle cause he landed awkwardly when some 300 lb lineman jumped on him. RELAX....

HAHA! Keep telling yourself that bud. Going to have a bunch of 300lbs on him all season. And btw,,,,wasn't even hit hard or landed on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                    HAHA! Keep telling yourself that bud. Going to have a bunch of 300lbs on him all season. And btw,,,,wasn't even hit hard or landed on.
                    Uh. Yeah he was. The defensive lineman came in from behind. You have a tv? Now if he really gets injured than ok, but what happened last night could of happened to anyone in that situation. And the thing with Romo is not a structural thing which is what you have to worry about with him.

Comment

Bruised uterus?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Bruised uterus?
                        Dang! Sorry to hear that. Does it hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          Dang! Sorry to hear that. Does it hurt?
                          It must. Zeke was buying romo weed for the pain.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            It must. Zeke was buying romo weed for the pain.
                            Well, that's awful nice of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                              Well, that's awful nice of him.
                              Seems like a nice guy.

Comment

I think it was just a stinger, but Romo has slowed, aged, and lost toughness. Poor guy took a beating most of his career. He's not quite as bad as Manning was with the Broncos, but he's getting there.

Comment

Working...
                                X