2016 NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 NFL Draft

I feel like it is that time. Whose your favorite team, and who do you want first round?

Being a Texan fan, I want anyone offensive. We had one of the best defenses in the NFL the second half of the season. While I want a playmaker, I'd be down to beef up the OL as well. We need a QB, RB, WR, and OL on offense.

I dont know if this is the year to find a QB, but I think we will take one in the first 3 rounds. That being said, I'd like to see what we have in Savage.

My prediction, everything I said above doesn't mean crap and the Texans select an inside LB in the first round. Which, (sigh) we really do need as well.

If savage is the answer, I'm not sure what the hell the question is. I don't know if this is the year to find a QB either, as franchise QBs aren't growing on trees, but some effort has to be made to get better under center. Not many great teams without great QBs. I'm no NFL GM, but neither is Rick Smith for what it's worth.

Comment

Totally agree with Rick Smith comment.

Comment

Beef up the D more or OL. Denver showed you don't need much performance out of the QB to win...just beat the mess out of the other team's QB and don't turn the ball over.

...this is the season to tank to pick up a DE in the '17 draft.

Comment

Cowboys -

DEFENSIVE LINE someone...anyone

Comment

Originally posted by HillCoBowHunter View Post
            Cowboys -

DEFENSIVE LINE someone...anyone
            Cowboys - Would love to see them draft Treadwell, and Jonathan Williams

Edit: But it would never happen, although J Will would be a steal in the late second early third rounds

Comment

[QUOTE=whitetailtrail;11124240]Cowboys - Would love to see them draft Treadwell, and Jonathan Williams

You think like me. Playmakers. I like both as well. But, neither will be playing in Texas.

Comment

Cowboys fan, I haven't really been able to keep up with football as much as I used to. I'm just hoping we draft some guys that help us get back to the Super Bowl!

Comment

I agree the Texans need a QB, but not sure if there's a franchise QB in this draft. I think they'll pick up RGIII and let him and Savage compete for the job. I personally would like to see them take a running back in the first round. I'd be happy with either Elliot or Henry.

Comment

Texans draft Hackenberg, mark my words.

Comment

I doubt theres a real great RB in this draft. Henry is ok if he has a line.
                      Houston doesnt have that line.

Comment

Texans need to fire the GM yesterday! First round should be O line help

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
                          Texans draft Hackenberg, mark my words.
                          I agree with this I just hope it's in the second round or if we trade back into the end of the first.

Comment

Texans need to fire the GM yesterday! First round should be O line help
                            This

Comment

SAINTS.........defensive backs and an offensive tackle!
                              More importantly, it seems that the SAINTS are going to be chosen for this falls HBO HARD KNOCKS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X