Rocky Mountain high.
    [emoji1303]

Comment

I O.D'd in denver an i just cant remember her name

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
        Their real snobbish toward Texans

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
        Perhaps in the bigger cities but I haven't experienced it in the places I have been and hunt.

I'd move in a heart beat given the chance but there's too many obligations at this point in life for me to go.

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
          Perhaps in the bigger cities but I haven't experienced it in the places I have been and hunt.

I'd move in a heart beat given the chance but there's too many obligations at this point in life for me to go.
          If your a tourist and spending money they love you. But if you're up there working and you're not from there and especially from Texas it's a different story.
          My dad worked in Grand Junction for Halliburton five or six years and he said they never let him forget he was from Texas and never really fit in.

Comment

Low humidity and endless sunny skies. But it costs your left one to live close or in one of the main cities.

Comment

If your a tourist and spending money they love you. But if you're up there working and you're not from there and especially from Texas it's a different story.
              My dad worked in Grand Junction for Halliburton five or six years and he said they never let him forget he was from Texas and never really fit in.

I mean if you think about it, people from Colorado that have roots there are probably just unhappy people that do things half azz anyways.... look at their history. They were the ones that headed west and made it to the Rockies only to give up. Guess those mountains were too tall for them to cross! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife wants to move to CO

I’m a transplant Texan.
                00-18 years old I lived in Iowa
                18-23 years old I was an active duty Marine
                23- 36 years old I lived in Michigan
                36 - present Texas

I’m not a big city guy.....
                Last edited by Pushbutton2; 06-18-2018, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Better start growing your hair out now and practicing how long you can hold in the bong hit.

Comment

Gunnison is a cool town. More western in nature. I could live their possibly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Nope. Too many liberals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And some ugly women. I told my buddies before we started hunting every year in Colorado. They didn't believe me. Every year we hit the Texas border and they start looking in cars. They believe me now. BTW I was born in Colorado Springs

Comment

Yea, local hunters are not to wild about Texans coming up there and hunting either. Businesses are fine taking your money. I just do my best to be nice and polite and leave everything clean. Trying to change the way they think about us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Texas is the same way towards non Texans. Same way A&M is towards non A&M. As long as a person doesn't take it personally, its not a big deal.

Gotta remember, portions of Colorado were given up by Texas in order for the federal government to pay off Texas debt when Texas joined the Union. Those Colorado folks might still be upset they didn't make the cut!

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                            Texas is the same way towards non Texans. Same way A&M is towards non A&M. As long as a person doesn't take it personally, its not a big deal.

Gotta remember, portions of Colorado were given up by Texas in order for the federal government to pay off Texas debt when Texas joined the Union. Those Colorado folks might still be upset they didn't make the cut!
                            I was thinking of typing this exact same thing, glad I got to yours at the bottom!

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
                              And some ugly women.
                              Word.

Comment

Originally posted by talleywack97 View Post
                                I O.D'd in denver an i just cant remember her name
                                Hank would never live in Colorado

Comment

Working...
                                X