Avenger's Bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avenger's Bow

Man, Hawkeye's bow in the Avengers was soo freakin' sweet. That would actually be a good idea they had with his quiver rotating the broadheads with a remote

Hawkeye was useing a New Prototype..Bob & Zach Sarrels have been working on.

Comment

oh yeah. All I can say is WOW!!! It was awesome.

Comment

I can't belive you are useing the avatar that I was going to get. The bow and quiver is sweat.

Comment

havent seen it yet. any one got better bow pics?

Comment

That movie was awesome

Comment

I thought the bow was a Hoyt Buffalo?

Comment

i absolutely loved the movie, his technique wasn't as good as katnis on the hunger games but the equipment rocked.

was hoping for some hawkeye blackwidow lovey dovey ........would have been my only other want.

Comment

I think I would stick with more modern weapons during an alien invasion... but hey... not everyone can be iron man.

Comment

There used to be a side quiver made that held six arrows and rotated. The motion of pulling an arrow out would roate it so the next one was where the first one was. It was neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                      I think I would stick with more modern weapons during an alien invasion... but hey... not everyone can be iron man.
                      As much as I love archery, its practical application in defense/offense is... lackluster... I've made this arguement since I was a kid and watched rambo for the first time... heh... even before I knew how to phrase it like that...

Or as the bad guy from blind fury said, dont bring a butter knife to a gun fight....

Comment

I loved Hawkeye and his bow! Hot guy shooting an awesome bow? *swoon*

Comment

Should we watch the "predecessors" before watching this? I've seen Iron Man, Spiderman, but I think that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
                            i absolutely loved the movie, his technique wasn't as good as katnis on the hunger games but the equipment rocked.

was hoping for some hawkeye blackwidow lovey dovey ........would have been my only other want.
                            Captain America ends up with the Black Widow.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                              Should we watch the "predecessors" before watching this? I've seen Iron Man, Spiderman, but I think that's it.
                              Yes was the ed norton version of the hulk, then iron man 2, then thor, then capt america. Then you'll be caught up enough to understand the movie probably lol I haven't seen it yet but I plan to this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X