No announcement yet.

FSC for week ending 10-16-2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just for kicks I'd like to see someone drill it with a BH. Maybe next weeks shot can be a combination of some of the old shots. IE suspend a grape in front of a CD that's in front of the frozen bottle of water with a packet of ketchup taped to the back.

Comment

got all of em except the ketchup pack... lafitte you might wanna drill this one so you can come up w/ something crazy like that.

Comment

Originally posted by meangene1969 View Post
        sounds fun I want to see what Bischs 22# bow will do. haha just playing Bisch
        I heard that, Gene!!! Just for that I might have to see if I can play this week.

If your broadheads are sharp enough and your arrows tuned well, a girly bow will put meat in the freezer just fine.

See ya,

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by meangene1969 View Post
          sounds fun I want to see what Bischs 22# bow will do. haha just playing Bisch
          When did he buy a heavy bow?

Comment

So cold last night 29* when I got up, that my water froze in the bottle.

Comment

Oh!! I like all this trash talk going on!!!lol Adds a little fuel to the FIRE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Samiel2d View Post
                got all of em except the ketchup pack... lafitte you might wanna drill this one so you can come up w/ something crazy like that.
                At 16yds I'm lucky to "drill" my 2 square foot target. I actually shot a few last night (first time in about a week). My knee was too swollen to shoot any last week.

Comment

Well, I tried to suspend with a string, But couldn't get it to work... You only get a little time to work with the bottle before it starts sweating like crazy...So I did this. I used a piece of aluminum and taped the bottle to it. It was out in front of the target 12". Just not by a string... I'm sure that disqualifies me but that’s ok, because I don't think I got any points... I can't believe I hit it... But I only got 3.5" of penetration from the bottom with a 51 lbs. @ 28" longbow... So because it didn't exit I get no points right ? Still ... I hit it...
                  I think I shoot better at 16 yards than I do at 10...

First pic is set-up
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by darnobody; 10-12-2010, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Man Darnobody, you done set the level real high for everyone now. Man, you done real good right there

Comment

very nice shot darnobody. i'll be taking my shot in later this afternoon hopefully. ive gotta drive out to winnsboro then to dallas in the morning so im going to try to get my shot in today.

Comment

great shot darnobody

Comment

Great shot in my book as well.

PS. That's some heavy duty machinery you got in the background.

Comment

got my shot in, but the arrow exited the bottle funny possibly due to the wind blowing the bottle around. hit less then 1/4" to the left of dead center of the bottom of the bottle, the arrow went about 3" and exited out of the side of the bottle w/ about 10" of shaft protruding from the bottle. not exactly happy with this shot but what can ya do.

Comment

^^^^^^^

Looks like you hit exactly where you were aiming!

Comment

i hit the bottle where i wanted on the bottom, i dont know why the arrow exited the side of the bottle.

Comment

Working...
                                X