Friday 1st time out w/ recurve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday 1st time out w/ recurve

I've tuned my game master and got some Magnus BH and all set for this Friday. Heading to LBJ so hoping to see something. Have good groups at 15 yards so need a nice close shot. Very excited and maybe some pics on Friday but joys of hunting public land.

good luck

Comment

Best of luck. Aim lowwwwwww!

Doug Key

Comment

Good luck to you! Thae first one is a lifelong memory.

Bisch

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Good Luck !!!

Comment

Thanks! Was thinking about aiming very low this morning. I haven't got a deer since moving here 2yrs ago so need some meat in the freezer. Would be better w/ my Mathews but decided since only couple days available to hunt want to go the traditional route. Hope to see that huge coyote from last year- would be great trophy

Comment

Best of luck to ya!!!

Comment

good luck buddy, pub land is tuff enough so if you get one it will truly be an accomplishment

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

best of luck

Comment

LBJ is very overgrown if lucky enough to Hunt public. Found a good spot w/ couple trails and clear shooing lanes. could only get up 10' with my climber. I heard a grunt behind me so rtned w/ bleat- heard a bleat down the trail. Big doe came out but must have went back in the thick stuff cause heard the buck grunt and chased her off. Then I just saw a huge bobcat! He was under a tree like 10yrds away but couldn't see w/ brush. Couldn't call him in and must have caught a squirrel since they went nuts. It's getting hot so might call it a day- a good day in the woods for sure

Comment

Working...
                        X